Extended Batteries?

Search This thread

bervikje

Dec 11, 2011
Anybody have any luck with extended batteries? If so what is a good brand to get and where from?

Edge1978

Feb 15, 2011
PA
I am currently using these. I just started using it, so not sure how different it will be. I will let you know.

The reviews are kind of hit and miss

buggme

Feb 17, 2012
I seen one on ebay where you remove the battery cover, and it was a case too. with like a 3500ma or so.

But I like my Otterbox to much. :D

Skele Drew

Nov 1, 2010
Chicago
I bought an Anker Slimtalk external battery for mine. Going pretty good so far. I can top up my battery when it goes too low in the evening.

JoHnGr0n3

Nov 30, 2011
Guayaquil, Ecuador
I bought an Anker 1600 mAh and actually performs slightly better than stock battery.. maybe It's the Rom maybe not... Because with ICS I got 23 hours with stock and 18 with Anker..

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA App

AntwanL

Dec 17, 2007
Monmouth, OR
I have a Dynapak(I think that's the name) from Amazon and I notice a difference compared to stock. I think I paid $16 when I bought it for two. I believe it says they're 1600 mAh or 1650. I'm happy with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

tyler79durdan

Sep 28, 2011
1:1.61803
Practicing good battery conditioning habits will greatly extend the life and performance of any battery.

We were just discussing battery habits HERE Browse through that real quick if youre interested in your battery.

'whispers fade' Search Button, Search Button, Search button, search button ;)

Hunt3r.j2

Jun 6, 2011
If it fits inside the stock battery compartment then it will never be more than 1230 mah.

kraze1994

Sep 29, 2011
I have been looking at these;

"ProdiCell-Premium-1600mAH-Extended" on Amazon, I cannot post outside links yet but if anyone knows the name, any reviews?

pazzo02

May 17, 2011
Chicago area
are the really cheap batteries on ebay any good? How do they compare to the original?

No. Most have been reported as being worse than stock.

If it fits inside the stock battery compartment then it will never be more than 1230 mah.

While there's no way to prove or disprove your statement without bench tests, many people have confirmed that the Anker batteries last longer in an apples to apples test.

Reactions: MM57677

Agoattamer

Jan 25, 2010
PA
Never actually had the eternity. I had the impression. And yeah I still got it. I had to replace mine also. :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I strongly recommend andida batteries.

Andidas are fraudulent, Ive had my experience with that fake company.

I bought them from this store: http://www.obostore.com/1800mah-andida-battery-for-htc-desire-hd-p-643.html

They are also on ebay.

DO NOT BUY THEM!!! :mad:
    are the really cheap batteries on ebay any good? How do they compare to the original?

No. Most have been reported as being worse than stock.

While there's no way to prove or disprove your statement without bench tests, many people have confirmed that the Anker batteries last longer in an apples to apples test.
    I just got a factory refurb from ebay earlier this week, battery life is pretty
    bad, even with all the things I have tried, here is a short list:

I started with installing Android Revolution HD and its recommended radio,
    then No-Sense++, removed Facebook and Friendstream, calibrating the battery,
    V6 SuperCharger, juice defender, autorun manager.

I have also tried the normal stuff like, turning sync off, bluetooth off, wifi
    off, mobile data off, screen down to 40%, all by using widgets.

The phone will sit all day and night just fine without losing much of a charge,
    but if I use it for say 10-20 minutes I am losing just about 10 percent or more
    of my battery, that seems way to fast.

I ether have to replace the battery or try something else to improve battery
    life, the only thing I have not tried yet is slowing the CPU down.

I am thinking about ether the Seidio or Anker battery, and an external battery.

I have this same problem!! I just got a new anker battery (I don't think it's a real one though). But I'm hoping it works better than the stock one. I'll post back in a few days.

Zombies ate my Inspire