[Q] Free Internet

Search This thread

Jrmylk

Nov 30, 2013
Could anyone please tell me if it's possible to get free Internet on my Samsung Galaxy S2 from within the Caribbean?

4-2ndtwin

Dec 18, 2010
I'm gonna go out on a limb (while i'm gettin me another coconut to sip out of, while i'm soakin up some sun, as i'm wishin i was enjoying a dream vacation in the Caribbean :D :cool: ) and say no. That is, apart from connecting to wifi or some one's hotspot of course.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jrmylk

Nov 30, 2013
Free Internet

Thanks for replying. Although I would like some good news your reply is deeply appreciated.

4-2ndtwin

Dec 18, 2010
Good news is, "15 minutes can save you 15% or more on car insurance" :D

Bad news is, on a serious note and all joking aside, u can't get free internet except through the means that i listed in my previous post.
Bottom line is someone has to pay for it. Either u have to, or someone else and then them allow u to use it.
:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Good news is, "15 minutes can save you 15% or more on car insurance" :D

Bad news is, on a serious note and all joking aside, u can't get free internet except through the means that i listed in my previous post.
    Bottom line is someone has to pay for it. Either u have to, or someone else and then them allow u to use it.
    :good:
    I'm gonna go out on a limb (while i'm gettin me another coconut to sip out of, while i'm soakin up some sun, as i'm wishin i was enjoying a dream vacation in the Caribbean :D :cool: ) and say no. That is, apart from connecting to wifi or some one's hotspot of course.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk