[Q] Sony PC Companion? Brick?

Search This thread

antwan*

Aug 15, 2010
I contacted Sony because my phone has been having the battery bug/problem (shuts off randomly). They instructed me to download and use the Sony Companion Tool and run the Repair My Phone procedure. I have already reverted back to stock with flashboot but I still have a locked bootloader (never saved TA partition/keys) and I have TWRP v2.6.3.0

I'm worried if I run the the software / repair my phone process, that the phone will brick...
What should I do? Can I revert back to the stock recovery and then run their software? How do I revert back to stock recovery?:confused:

antwan*

Aug 15, 2010
I contacted Sony because my phone has been having the battery bug/problem (shuts off randomly). They instructed me to download and use the Sony Companion Tool and run the Repair My Phone procedure. I have already reverted back to stock with flashboot but I still have a locked bootloader (never saved TA partition/keys) and I have TWRP v2.6.3.0

I'm worried if I run the the software / repair my phone process, that the phone will brick...
What should I do? Can I revert back to the stock recovery and then run their software? How do I revert back to stock recovery?:confused:
EDIT:
I ran Flashtool and ran the BLU option to relock bootloader but device wont power up or even plug via debug and it shows no light while charging anymore

Last edited:

scifan

Dec 7, 2008

EDIT:

I ran Flashtool and ran the BLU option to relock bootloader but device wont power up or even plug via debug and it shows no light while charging anymore

What happens if you hold the reset button down until it powers off, then plug in to your computer holding the volume down... does flash tool recognize it?

Sent from my C6503 using Tapatalk

Last edited: