[MOD][Xposed] Xposed Preference Injector

Search This thread

Adam3Sixty

Apr 23, 2011
Exeter
linktr.ee
OnePlus 7T
Expressing disappointment at the lack of further activity and questioning if development is still ongoing is not "banging on". You're essentially flaming just for the sake of it. You've contributed nothing to either the questions, requests, or development updates. People like you attacking others for no reason, with no provocation, is why the quality of XDA as a community is declining.
And what exactly have u added to this project??
U have declared it "abandonware" and then said the same as the others i quoted.
Like I said, if u don't like it, code urself a module, that does everything u want, and make sure u keep it up to date with everything every single person on XDA wants.
People have lives, and making something for you, for free, would probably take a back seat to more important things in the devs life.

GT-I9300
OmniROM 4.4.4
GravityBox + XGELLS
Boeffla Kernel
XDA Premium

sasokutenshin

Jan 31, 2012
Nashville, TN
Like I said, if u don't like it, code urself a module, that does everything u want, and make sure u keep it up to date with everything every single person on XDA wants.
People have lives, and making something for you, for free, would probably take a back seat to more important things in the devs life.

GT-I9300
OmniROM 4.4.4
GravityBox + XGELLS
Boeffla Kernel
XDA Premium
Thanks for proving my point. If you're so bothered by the idea of users being interactive and providing devs with feedback or suggesting features, then do everyone a favor and delete your XDA account. Because that's the backbone of what this community is about; development (which has seemingly stopped here), interaction, and feedback. Also, I didn't "declare" anything about this module. Notice the question mark after the word "abandonware". Question marks illustrate that something is a question, despite your illiteracy and inability to understand it as such. I stated, in fact, that this was one of my favorite modules, from which it can easily be inferred that I'm grateful to the dev for creating it. But none of this changes the fact that for months there have been no updates and the dev himself has not been active in the thread since then. Of course that's his prerogative. You're the only one acting like anyone is saying otherwise. I made a comment asking if the module has been deprecated or abandoned, as sometimes happens on XDA. Most devs are happy to reply to that if development is still ongoing. And I expressed personal disappointment the most requested feature for this module, the feature I happened to be hoping for myself, seemed unlikely to come to fruition. Nobody was bashing the dev or being an ass about the lack of development. The only one attacking anyone was you, although admittedly you were doing a piss poor job of it, as there is no actual substance to any if your inane drivel. As I stated before, users with crappy attitudes like yours are the most prominent and debilitating problem with XDA as a community. I can only hope you're dumb enough to shoot your mouth off to a Mod one day and rid us of one more troll.

To the Dev, if you're still around; great work. I sincerely enjoy this module. Hope it continues.

tapase44

Nov 13, 2010
Requires Xposed Framework!

This module injects the preference activities of Xposed modules into the stock Settings app.
This has no actual benefit, but provides a more integrated experience.

Screenshots:
CblbsS9l.png

Compatibility:
Tested on AOSP, Xperia, and Samsung devices

Download:
http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.mohammadag.xposedpreferenceinjector

Source code:
Source code is here: https://github.com/MohammadAG/Xposed-Preference-Injector
You may not post it on the Play Store, whether for free or not.

This is amazing, thank you! Is it possible to be able to select which modules are shown in the preference injector? I use some more than I use others, so it works be really useful.

Thanks again!

Reactions: Ano8

tobbbie

Jan 5, 2007
Stuttgart
Works fine on all my devices (ICS: Xperia Ray, JB: GT-P3110, KK: S4 Mini) - and also consistently has one icon too large shown, the one for "PBMC". See Screenshot. sometimes after scrolling or changing tabs it gets sized correctly, but it always starts like this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-19-00-15-01.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-19-00-15-01.png
    85.7 KB · Views: 474

nokiagye

Aug 15, 2012
thessaloniki
What is happens no more updates? It needs some fixes and the possibility to expand or not the modules on settings.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ATGkompressor

Jan 3, 2014
Samsung Galaxy A20
Google Pixel 7
Works fine on all my devices (ICS: Xperia Ray, JB: GT-P3110, KK: S4 Mini) - and also consistently has one icon too large shown, the one for "PBMC". See Screenshot. sometimes after scrolling or changing tabs it gets sized correctly, but it always starts like this.

Do u know if this has a fix? I'm experiencing the same anomaly: SGS3 4.4... Seems as if it is not discriminating on what it mis-sizes. For me it's Resflux. Kinda thinking it has something to do with actual layout of settings conflicting with the layout of the module. Otherwise, this is on my top 5 list of modules... Love it

shawn01

Aug 13, 2010
How does this run on the sprint note 4? I heard it would make the phone slow and choppy...?? Thanks!!!!

scampbll

Nov 1, 2012
This is working for me on an Atrix 2 with stock 4.0.4. Seems to make Settings a little prone to crashing, though.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Requires Xposed Framework!

This module injects the preference activities of Xposed modules into the stock Settings app.
    This has no actual benefit, but provides a more integrated experience.

Screenshots:
    CblbsS9l.png

Compatibility:
    Tested on AOSP, Xperia, and Samsung devices

Download:
    http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.mohammadag.xposedpreferenceinjector

Source code:
    Source code is here: https://github.com/MohammadAG/Xposed-Preference-Injector
    You may not post it on the Play Store, whether for free or not.
    "i heard you like tweaking your settings with xposed modules, so I put xposed modules into your settings." "It's... Xposeption."
    you're such great xposed developer..Thanks
    Can you update the module for lollipop, xposed is working now on lollipop.
    Expressing disappointment at the lack of further activity and questioning if development is still ongoing is not "banging on". You're essentially flaming just for the sake of it. You've contributed nothing to either the questions, requests, or development updates. People like you attacking others for no reason, with no provocation, is why the quality of XDA as a community is declining.

GT-I9300
    OmniROM 4.4.4
    GravityBox + XGELLS
    Boeffla Kernel
    XDA Premium