[APP]Teamviewer Quick Support - Remote control the Note by the computer/laptop FREE

Search This thread
G

GuestK00336

Not just Samsung!

I'm actually running this on my Nexus 7 running AOKP, as well as my SGS3 i-747m running a tweaked TW rom.
Runs great on both! Definitely easier to use on Nexus 7!

yjchung

Dec 19, 2008
how?

I'm actually running this on my Nexus 7 running AOKP, as well as my SGS3 i-747m running a tweaked TW rom.
Runs great on both! Definitely easier to use on Nexus 7!

Care to share how you got it installed on non samsung device. I have this on my SGS3 but can't get it on my Nexus 7.

~jx

Dec 29, 2010
it seems it has the same functionality as webkey.

EDIT: in terms of control it is a bit better than webkey

Last edited:

mazdamiata210

Apr 8, 2012
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I get "Sorry the firmware on this device is not compatible with TeamViewer QuickSupport. For more information please contact TeamViewer support" But I'm on a note running flappjaxx cm9 v0.6 rom

PhoenixFx

Dec 1, 2006
Too bad its not working on devices not running touchwiz. I love teamviwer therefore it would be fantastic if they can support all android devices.

P.S: Play store link has so many 1star reviews from those who are running custom ROMs, doesn’t anyone read app descriptions anymore ?? :confused:

samerc

Apr 14, 2011
Beirut
Too bad its not working on devices not running touchwiz. I love teamviwer therefore it would be fantastic if they can support all android devices.

P.S: Play store link has so many 1star reviews from those who are running custom ROMs, doesn’t anyone read app descriptions anymore ?? :confused:

i guess not :)

Tijmen

Retired Forum Moderator
May 26, 2011
Rotterdam
I also gave a 1* review. Running AOKP JB on my SGS2 and it's not ok it's nog working.

You do understand that is just plain stupid? This is like one starring all apps in the iOS app store.

I think it should be by-passable since Touchwiz doesn't really do super low layer stuff that influence other apps. I'd assume it checks for certain API calls to determine if it's really a Touchwiz device, because they also understand basically anyone can do a build.prop edit, although that might be worth a shot too.

G

GuestK00336

Uh are you sure you are talking about the same thing?

This is controlling your phone on your computer... NOT controlling your computer on your phone...

To me I see it working as a mirror. Similar to Splashtop or apps of the sort.

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

Care to share how you got it installed on non samsung device. I have this on my SGS3 but can't get it on my Nexus 7.

I get "Sorry the firmware on this device is not compatible with TeamViewer QuickSupport. For more information please contact TeamViewer support" But I'm on a note running flappjaxx cm9 v0.6 rom

It has to be on a stock Samsung rom to work I think.

Sideload the app. I managed to get access by going through the Teamviewer site. Once I installed it on my phone (SGS3 TW tweaked rom, that if I used the link in op it wouldn't let me download it), I just sent it to my Nexus 7 (NOT a Samsung device running TW). Installed it and it works like a champ! ;)

drraptor

Mar 9, 2012
To me I see it working as a mirror. Similar to Splashtop or apps of the sort.

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

Sideload the app. I managed to get access by going through the Teamviewer site. Once I installed it on my phone (SGS3 TW tweaked rom, that if I used the link in op it wouldn't let me download it), I just sent it to my Nexus 7 (NOT a Samsung device running TW). Installed it and it works like a champ! ;)

Does splastop allow you to control your mobile from you desktop ?

G

GuestK00336

Does splastop allow you to control your mobile from you desktop ?

Nope but to me this app does both. I can mirror my pc on my Nexus and I can do phone/tablet stuff from my pc. ;)
So no matter where I am, I am connected!

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Can you guys please share the apk?

Get it from here: http://d-h.st/mCg

All credit goes to TeamViewer of course. I'm just mirroring as it is a free program.

Top Liked Posts