Where Android 4.4 kitkat for our devices (GT-P3100, GT-P3110, GT-P5100, GT-P5110)?

Search This thread

Feller121

Nov 5, 2013
Cyanongen mod kitkat-isn't made, 5 day and any nightly build, the AOKP same, Paranoid 4 for Nexus is, and for us too most isn't present), Slim for nexus too is, for us isn't present, Pac rom too for us isn't present. It is asked, and whether generally there will be Kitkat? Really never android 4.4 Kitkat on our device will be or it is possible to go on Ebay and to sell it for 20-50 dollars, all the same it it is necessary to nobody, and then to take the credit?

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2013
If I understand you correctly, you're asking if kitkat will come to the galaxy tab or if you should sell it. Pac - rom developers on this forum have stated that they are working on porting 4.4,but they said it will take some time.

Feller121

Nov 5, 2013
If I understand you correctly, you're asking if kitkat will come to the galaxy tab or if you should sell it.
Yes.
Whether it is worth waiting 1-2 weeks of the first build or directly to sell and buy that doesn't take a steam bath and not to wait for years of new Android versions from "unoffical teams"?
Pac - rom developers on this forum have stated that they are working on porting 4.4,but they said it will take some time.
To speak and I can. Where it is possible to look at any build Pac-rom andoid 4.4 kitkat at least? From where to download? Or nevertheless directly to sell and buy a pad from Google (Galaxy Nexus threw, Nexus s threw) / Apple/Microsoft then not to complain on forum:threw a device.

Last edited:

kailashnj

Nov 1, 2007
Yes.
Whether it is worth waiting 1-2 weeks of the first build or directly to sell and buy that doesn't take a steam bath and not to wait for years of new Android versions from "unoffical teams"?
To speak and I can. Where it is possible to look at any build Pac-rom andoid 4.4 kitkat at least? From where to download? Or nevertheless directly to sell and buy a pad from Google (Galaxy Nexus threw, Nexus s threw) / Apple/Microsoft then not to complain on forum:threw a device.

You are just a two post old and you are behaving like you have installed all the updates.

Though that is not of concern here. Its patience. Keep faith in these unofficial team as they do lot more better job than any official at Samsung or for that matter any other company. I am sure very soon there will be some great dev who will port the 4.4 for our beloved tab 2. Though if you are in hurry sell your tab 2 and buy the nexus 7.

Feller121

Nov 5, 2013
You are just a two post old and you are behaving like you have installed all the updates.
And that, already bothered to wait sitting on ICS the new Android version - kitkat (Key Lime Pie in due time), as ICS is already obsolete, and on glyuchny, slowly semi-operating as JB to sit of desire isn't present. And here, again to wait 5.0? ICS already threw, and to put glyukavy, slowly, полуработающй, even with curve animation of JB of desire isn't present. Already ICS everywhere press, and KitKat on which I возглал all hopes on the fact that at least time I will see Rom working normally suddenly are postponed? What horror, how many still to wait for normal Kitkat on which at least it will be possible to sit normally the long time?
Though that is not of concern here. Its patience.
How many still to wait? While the device won't refuse?
[/quote]
Keep faith in these unofficial team as they do lot more better job than any official at Samsung or for that matter any other company.
What faith can be in them when our device is thrown with one minor releases which also contain a heap of insoluble bugs (except ICS)
I am sure very soon there will be some great dev who will port the 4.4 for our beloved tab 2
It is simpler to sell Tab 2 and to buy Nexus 7, after all Unoffical team (Like PecanCM, etc.) won't be able to make AndroidArmv6 Team to us the worker 4.4 as at informal commands as a rule hands from ass grow.
Though if you are in hurry sell your tab 2 and buy the nexus 7.
That I probably also will make. Bothered to cry already on a bunko and curvature, and can be even ipad/Surface RT purchase, well it didn't put when devices it is necessary to change each half a year because of a device nepodderzhivayemost at the best krivoruky informal commands, the PecanCM/AndroidArmV6 Team type, and in the worst anybody.

Last edited:

thebenefactor

Apr 25, 2011
That I probably also will make. Bothered to cry already on a bunko and curvature, and can be even ipad/Surface RT purchase, well it didn't put when devices it is necessary to change each half a year because of a device nepodderzhivayemost at the best krivoruky informal commands, the PecanCM/AndroidArmV6 Team type, and in the worst anybody.

I think u r using some translation service to write here. Pl note that this service is pathetic. Its hard to understand ur sentences. BTW can u pl tell us what had stopped u from porting kitkat on galaxy tab as u are very eager to have it?

P.S: I respect u and wish that u also respect all devs who are doing this hard work in their free time.

Feller121

Nov 5, 2013
I think u r using some translation service to write here. Pl note that this service is pathetic. Its hard to understand ur sentences. BTW can u pl tell us what had stopped u from porting kitkat on galaxy tab as u are very eager to have it?

P.S: I respect u and wish that u also respect all devs who are doing this hard work in their free time.

Yes, I use PROMT Translator, as not the Englishman, and Russian. The Russian alcoholics (of which in the country of 95%) don't want to do Kitkat for Tab. And especially disappointed foreign, I thought though - any hope of them though I will deliver Kitkat and I will breathe sigh of relief. No. And they throw.

aceluiis

Mar 20, 2013
méxico D.F.
getmovil.com
I have no idea, but I found this news.

Samsung Phones to get Android 4.4 Update
For now, there is an internal Samsung Knox document which was leaked, and which showed a few devices which are going to get the Android 4.4 update, and the document actually showed the devices which would get the Samsung Knox in the coming update. The devices are as follows:
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Mega (no confirmation whether the 5.8, 6.3 or both)
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy Note II
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 & Tab 2

Samsung Galaxy tab 2 ... does not say to which will be

http://androidadvices.com/list-android-phones-android-44-kitkat-firmware-update/

Enviado desde mi GT-P5110 usando Tapatalk 4

Feller121

Nov 5, 2013

For now, there is an internal Samsung Knox document which was leaked, and which showed a few devices which are going to get the Android 4.4 update, and the document actually showed the devices which would get the Samsung Knox in the coming update. The devices are as follows:
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy Note II
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini

Enviado desde And I also don't wait for updates from Samsung, me all the same. Speech about why our device threw also developers custom roms (Cyanogenmod, AOKP, Paranoid Android, SlimKat, Jelly bam and etc. ) from them I such didn't expect, I thought that from them I will receive the first build Kitkat in one day with an output of source codes, but as a result week passed, and Kitkat from anybody didn't see, even from the custom roms developers.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: robinmobile

kt-Froggy

Sep 14, 2012
YVR
Samsung Galaxy Note II
LG G8
Yes, I use PROMT Translator, as not the Englishman, and Russian.
Dude, please do yourself a favour, use Google Translate -- it's waaay better translating both ways, and produces very decent (sometimes a bit funny, but very understandable) results. Honestly, my head hurts trying to understand what you are saying... BTW, I am Russian myself. :)

sharingan

May 30, 2013
Enviado desde And I also don't wait for updates from Samsung, me all the same. Speech about why our device threw also developers custom roms (Cyanogenmod, AOKP, Paranoid Android, SlimKat, Jelly bam and etc. ) from them I such didn't expect, I thought that from them I will receive the first build Kitkat in one day with an output of source codes, but as a result week passed, and Kitkat from anybody didn't see, even from the custom roms developers.
[/QUOTE]

you should wait devs also have there lives
we will taste 4.4 no matter what have fate in samsung and devs

Reactions: ceemelayu

kailashnj

Nov 1, 2007
Feller121 - It seems like you are here only for bashing the devs. This kind of attitude does not help the community as everyone here is creating custom roms as pastime and not expecting anything in return. Wait dude, you will not be disappointed.

Reactions: blagginspaziyonokip

Jeik

Jun 27, 2011
Dublin
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Xiaomi 13
But the odd thing is:We appearently have excellent devs,but as many news about 4.4 kitkat releases for xperia z,moto x,galaxy nexus,i am beginning to question that.People have lives,yes.And if someone could make a simple way to make our pcs build latest releases for us over sources,instead of the "simple" build guides that have over 50 steps and things needed to make the building work.It would take me 3 months to learn all of that...
I guess if nexus 10 didnt get 4.4,our tablets will have to wait for a long time

kuronosan

Nov 10, 2008
Хотите говорить, говорите по-русский. ....

Or, if you want to speak... just speak Russian. We'll translate.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

tonyt3rry

Dec 28, 2010
Liverpool
I'm happy with kit kat on my n5 4.3 will do for my tab 2 is m1 good mines on nightly

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cyanongen mod kitkat-isn't made, 5 day and any nightly build, the AOKP same, Paranoid 4 for Nexus is, and for us too most isn't present), Slim for nexus too is, for us isn't present, Pac rom too for us isn't present. It is asked, and whether generally there will be Kitkat? Really never android 4.4 Kitkat on our device will be or it is possible to go on Ebay and to sell it for 20-50 dollars, all the same it it is necessary to nobody, and then to take the credit?

You are uneducated about this and a jerk...

Cyanogenmod has stated on Google+ that they hope to roll out nightlys in about a month...

I have spent approx 12 hours building mokee 4.4 for the HTC one over and over again until I had a successful build, and then when it booted I had constant fc on com.android.phone... And the HTC one is one of the first devices to be synced with the cm11 branch... Your galaxy tab 2 has not been yet...

I will be building mokee 4.4 for the grab p311* in the am, and hey, I might get lucky, but I bet its gonna take a long time for a stable build...

Oh, and this is all on my free time, for free, what do you contribute?

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Yes, I use PROMT Translator, as not the Englishman, and Russian.
    Dude, please do yourself a favour, use Google Translate -- it's waaay better translating both ways, and produces very decent (sometimes a bit funny, but very understandable) results. Honestly, my head hurts trying to understand what you are saying... BTW, I am Russian myself. :)
    I have NO IDEA what you are saying.

But, if you want Kitkat, WAIT. It will come eventually.

If you don't want to wait, sell your Tab. Get Nexus 7.
    Yes.

Though that is not of concern here. Its patience. Keep faith in these unofficial team as they do lot more better job than any official at Samsung or for that matter any other company. I am sure very soon there will be some great dev who will port the 4.4 for our beloved tab 2. Though if you are in hurry sell your tab 2 and buy the nexus 7.

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
    Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Samsung Galaxy Note II
    Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini

Samsung Galaxy tab 2 ... does not say to which will be

http://androidadvices.com/list-android-phones-android-44-kitkat-firmware-update/

Enviado desde mi GT-P5110 usando Tapatalk 4