Please help !!

Search This thread

XxTeXx07xX

Account currently disabled
Nov 22, 2013
Usa
meettomy.site
Please help me with getting this SystemUI.apk recompiled. I have tried alot of different ways. Even flashed a different rom and tried that SystemUI.apk and it worked without a problem. This is from 4.3 MK3 SPH-L710 ROOTED/DEODEXED WITHOUT KNOXX from the great almighty Cnexus. Most of the errors I am getting are: ERROR No resource found @style/SystemBarPanelNotification... I found a guide about this error and it says to add a + in front of @style which got rid of the error but when loading it back into my phone the entire stat bar was completely gone and thats no good..... Please help me with this. It would be greatly appreciated. I am not good at all with writing code in the xml files. Im thinking in the res/layout folders there is a file that has all the strings,styles, etc.. Maybe add a style to each one of the errors when recompiling would fix this Im not sure. ANY AND ALL HELP IS VERY VERY APPRECIATED. I am only trying to add my own personal touches to this rom. Replacing the PNG images are very simple like changing the battery/wifi/data etc... I have no touched any xml files till I found a guide on how to center clock and things like that. I have attached the needed files framework-res, twframework and SystemUI.apk

:D :D :D :D
Please Give me a hand. Thank you

https://www.dropbox.com/s/855k9qpglxki0ds/Framework_Files_N_SystemUI.zip

Chad The Pathfinder

Mar 18, 2012
Central Kentucky
OnePlus 8T
After you recompiled, did you open the archive (the SystemUI.apk) and add the META.INF folder and AndroidManifest.xml from your original SystemUI? Without doing that it wont work.

Edit: also, when I was learning about the SystemUI rompnit told me to put this http://d-h.st/r6e in before recompiling and it fixed my issue. Maybe it'll help you with yours.

Last edited:

dazednconfused

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
I have been at this for weeks and FINALLY! GOOD STUFF. Thank you again!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Glad it helps. If you have trouble with anything else let us know. Feel free to PM me if needed. I think the only other 2 that gave me any issues was Seccontacts and SecPhone, but there is a way around those as well.

Reactions: XxTeXx07xX

XxTeXx07xX

Account currently disabled
Nov 22, 2013
Usa
meettomy.site
other APKs

Glad it helps. If you have trouble with anything else let us know. Feel free to PM me if needed. I think the only other 2 that gave me any issues was Seccontacts and SecPhone, but there is a way around those as well.

YES please if you dont mind helping me with them exact files SecContacts & SecPhone.apk. I have only changed out PNGs so far which is super easy. I did finally give them APKs a try at Decompiling and REcompiling and like you said there was errors. I have made a nice Baltimore Ravens Theme dialpad. Which is really nice :) Havent did any XML editing yet but I will be soon as I can your help on getting both REcompiled.... THANK YOU for your willingness and quick response. This is one GREAT community we got here! I really appreciate XDA-Developers and friends. :D

Reactions: dazednconfused

Top Liked Posts