[Q] Nand erase all

Search This thread

toricky2005

Nov 1, 2006
Dear all
I accidentally tick the " NAND erase all "during flashing stock ROM in Odin of my SM N9005. The phone cannot boot up. Any body help. Thank you.

Ricky

440bro

Oct 14, 2008
Cleveland ROCKS!!!
gsomething.net
Dear all
I accidentally tick the " NAND erase all "during flashing stock ROM in Odin of my SM N9005. The phone cannot boot up. Any body help. Thank you.

Ricky

Some more info on "cannot boot up" please.

-can you get to download mode?
-does odin or your PC recognize it?

If you can't do anything with it what so ever, your choices are limited.

1. The cheaper method. Did you get your carriers insurance? No? Well that sucks! Now you have to try and warranty your device. Maybe where you got it from will warranty your new found brick for ya. Maybe samsung will warranty it for you. YOU have to try. .

2. Some devices have a JTAG jig, or usb type device that will awaken a phone and put it into download mode. I haven't searched myself, but maybe one is available for your device. If so get one and use it. Put it in download mode and flash a stock rom with odin. This method has the potential of saving your brick a few times over! But not all bricks can be recovered using this method.

3. Mobiletechvideos.com has a brick repair service. They will take your brick and bring it back to life! Cost varies and is around $60 us dollars. The service takes about a week from what other users have reported.

toricky2005

Nov 1, 2006
Some more info on "cannot boot up" please.

-can you get to download mode?
-does odin or your PC recognize it?

If you can't do anything with it what so ever, your choices are limited.

1. The cheaper method. Did you get your carriers insurance? No? Well that sucks! Now you have to try and warranty your device. Maybe where you got it from will warranty your new found brick for ya. Maybe samsung will warranty it for you. YOU have to try. .

2. Some devices have a JTAG jig, or usb type device that will awaken a phone and put it into download mode. I haven't searched myself, but maybe one is available for your device. If so get one and use it. Put it in download mode and flash a stock rom with odin. This method has the potential of saving your brick a few times over! But not all bricks can be recovered using this method.

3. Mobiletechvideos.com has a brick repair service. They will take your brick and bring it back to life! Cost varies and is around $60 us dollars. The service takes about a week from what other users have reported.

I can get to download mode
odin and my PC recognize it

toricky2005

Nov 1, 2006
Well There are 2 methods to get you back to stock and running again.

To Restore back to Jellybean (4.3) Follow this Thread Here

To Restore back to KitKat (4.4.2) Follow this Thread Here

There's an AWESOME All In One Guide thread by drakeymcmb here in the sticky section.

Hi 440bro
I get back to function after wipe function in recovery mode. Thank you much for help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks for reporting back. Please click the thank button if someone helps you out.