1403108912552.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 24

vin4yak

Mar 10, 2013
Mumbai
vinu.info
Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Its on the left under "NOTICE" if you look at the top it is in platform tools

Open the platform tools folder. Rightclick anywhere inside the folder whilst holding shift key. You will find an option called "Open command window here"

Click on that and continue flashing the recovery. "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img"

Reactions: prateek.htc

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK

1 you cannot cd to the directory you are already in
2 some files show extensions and some don't which probably means "hide extensions for known file types" is set. Turn this off in organisation

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

May 26, 2014
Open the platform tools folder. Rightclick anywhere inside the folder whilst holding shift key. You will find an option called "Open command window here"

Click on that and continue flashing the recovery. "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img"

ok I think im making progress but now it says "error: cannot open 'recovery.img"

May 26, 2014
See point 2 above. I bet it's recovery.img.img but you MUST turn of the hide extensions setting in Windows to know for sure

Organization > folder and search options > view

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

thank all of you very much it was hidden and I didn't know because this isn't my computers thank you guys really appreciate it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I didn't tell him to unlock using adb did I? Merely pointing out to do it manually, he must have had to download adb to his computer, given that he's not even sure how he unlocked his bootloader.

You said, "Did you unlock using adb? Then you should be on your way to rooting."

Anyone would interpret this as if your accepting that the bootloader is unlocked with adb. Which isn't correct. In any case, if that's not what you meant, my bad! :)