Pink tint while browsing

Search This thread

assassin8

Jan 28, 2011
I just got the phone 6 days ago, sometimes I get a light pink tint on the screen while I'm browsing the web, anyone else have this issue?

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

fffft

Jul 16, 2013
I just got the phone 6 days ago, sometimes I get a light pink tint on the screen while I'm browsing the web

Could be a power saving feature to adjust browser backgrounds. You can try disabling that in the settings menu, under Display I believe. Or perhaps the colour temperature mode, also under the Settings > Display heading. Look for screen mode and choose Cinema instead of standard to get more faithful colours.

assassin8

Jan 28, 2011
Could be a power saving feature to adjust browser backgrounds. You can try disabling that in the settings menu, under Display I believe. Or perhaps the colour temperature mode, also under the Settings > Display heading. Look for screen mode and choose Cinema instead of standard to get more faithful colours.

I have it on adapt display, could that be causing this?

fffft

Jul 16, 2013
Why speculate, when it would be so easy to find out? Choose Cinema and see if it makes a difference..

assassin8

Jan 28, 2011
Ok so the display is working fine in all the other screen settings, adapt display is the only one where I see this issue.