[Q] SlimSaber 4.4.4 Full Gapps problem

Search This thread

groovess

Jul 4, 2014
Okay my problem is I am doing everything right installing latest slimsaber and without rebooting or anything downloaded and installed latest gapps full package from offical slimkat page like fusionjack said but when my phone opens there is no google play store and that makes me cant use any google apps for example google+ when I open it chrashes dont exacly remember the reason but I just cant open it or any google apps.

kim606

Jul 8, 2014
sme problem

Okay my problem is I am doing everything right installing latest slimsaber and without rebooting or anything downloaded and installed latest gapps full package from offical slimkat page like fusionjack said but when my phone opens there is no google play store and that makes me cant use any google apps for example google+ when I open it chrashes dont exacly remember the reason but I just cant open it or any google apps.

hi!

i have exactly the same problem. completely desperate. is there a solution already?
kind regards, kim606

rohitarora27

Jul 7, 2013
gurgaon

had this same issue with this rom
then i figured out a way that worked for me
try the mini/micro gapps zip file

this resolved the same issue for me
hope it does the same for you too

hit that thanks meter and tell i helped you :) happy to help.
B)