First of all major credit goes to:
Ronnie8890
nitroglycerine33
dwitherell
PaulN64007
ForeverSupra
MidnightNinja
Thanks for all your help

Many images in this theme were ported from here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1336943

This is the Core Droid Theme for TweakStock 2.0

Currently Themed:
Framework
Twframework
System-UI
TouchWiz30Launcher
Browser
Contacts
Dialer
Gmail
Mms
Settings
TweakPapers
SuperUser
LatinIME(keyboard)
More to come in future releases

The usual disclaimer first I am not responsible for anything that happens to your phone as a result of flashing any files. All files have been tested and are working on my phone.
Now that we have that out of the way instructions to install the Core Droid theme are as follows:
Save to SD Card
Mount System, wipe cache and dalvik cache
Flash Core Droid theme
Reboot phone

Download Link:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mtmvutwea32x83i

If you lose root after installing the theme mount system and flash this: http://downloads.androidsu.com/superuser/su-bin-3.0.3.2-efghi-signed.zip

Screenshots:

20120415132712.jpg

20120415132537.jpg

20120415132606.jpg

20120415132654.jpg

20120415132634.jpg

20120415132618.jpg

Core Droid Addons:

Themed TouchWiz Launcher: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?f6chln8hh99s9zq

Like my work buy me a 5 dollar footlong;)

Last edited:

kintwofan

Jul 1, 2011
Irmo, SC
OnePlus 7T
Sony Xperia 1 III
Beautiful theme, but I seen to have a problem. I installed through tweaktools and cannot add app to homescreen. When I long press and then click shortcut it fc the launcher everytime . Also I can no longer access my settings menu. Let me know what you need from me because I really want to get read odd my third party launcher.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA

ztkryan

Dec 7, 2011
Omaha
Actually now that I think I about it I Get a fc of eclipse launcher. Didn't hit me because I used to use eclipse, but not anymore.

Good catch I did use eclipse launcher with the theme thinking I had all the issues worked out at any rate I should be able to update theme to use themed touchwiz launcher instead:p

Sent from my XT875 using xda premium

cujo6801

Jan 2, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga
just incase you didn't know
you also used eclipse keyboard
looks good by the way....
and the unlock rings lockscreen is green (unlock button)

Last edited:

ztkryan

Dec 7, 2011
Omaha
Beautiful theme, but I seen to have a problem. I installed through tweaktools and cannot add app to homescreen. When I long press and then click shortcut it fc the launcher everytime . Also I can no longer access my settings menu. Let me know what you need from me because I really want to get read odd my third party launcher.

When I was testing tonight I was unable to replicate the problem. I installed the theme through CWM not sure how tweaktools installs it. Could be a bad download or flash? Either way I'll add the themed touchwiz launcher to the addons section of the OP.

dwitherell

Retired Forum Moderator
May 2, 2011
When I was testing tonight I was unable to replicate the problem. I installed the theme through CWM not sure how tweaktools installs it. Could be a bad download or flash? Either way I'll add the themed touchwiz launcher to the addons section of the OP.

FWIW I couldn't replicate the problem either, and I used tweaktools.

Nice job on the theme!

MOS95B

Jul 15, 2010
Twin Cities, MN
FWIW - I'm lovin' this ROM - No errors at all yet (That I didn't cause), and I'm digging Tweaktools now that I understand it better!!

Well worth the minor donation I sent!!

OOPS, wrong thread......

tonsit

Aug 4, 2011

Tweaktools also uses a CWM for installation. Its different from your package cause it also has some 'standard' apks to undo other themes. The cwm is pretty straightforward but does not wipe anything, cause theres no real need to.

But like witherell said, I installed via tweaktools and no FC with the launcher.

kintwofan

Jul 1, 2011
Irmo, SC
OnePlus 7T
Sony Xperia 1 III
Well like I said IT had to have just been a bad download, because redownloaded and installed and works and looks great. But does anyone know of a way to use custom icons I don't like the green go sms.I tried finding it with root explorer and replacing the graphic but couldn't fix it.

khalilcr

Mar 21, 2012
Works great, but for whatever reason it does not support Samsung widgets, it wont even show the widgets to choose from....
Specially the buddies now widget

Last edited:

lpt2569

Nov 22, 2011
Installed this through TweakTools this morning. Love it! I noticed for my setup, which of course does not apply to everyone, the GMail icon is not themed. Is it supposed to be? Or is there a way to get a color-themed Gmail icon?

Thanks again, this looks awesome!

Last edited:

fsuinnc

Nov 20, 2011
Chapel Hill, NC
two questions. Is there a way to make the home screen only 1 screen instead of 3 or 5? Why does my wallpaper get so much bigger (as in looks like a close up now) than it did with tweaked 2.0?
thanks for the work, it's very nice.

jco23

Nov 17, 2011
two questions. Is there a way to make the home screen only 1 screen instead of 3 or 5? Why does my wallpaper get so much bigger (as in looks like a close up now) than it did with tweaked 2.0?

agreed, would like to see only 2 screens (or at least give the user the option to add/remove screens).

regarding the wallpaper, I'm told that quickpic could fix that...

Reactions: fsuinnc

fsuinnc

Nov 20, 2011
Chapel Hill, NC
Tried quickPic. Love it, big improvement over stock gallery, but it does not change (fix) the wallpaper issue. Still liking the theme a great deal.

lpt2569

Nov 22, 2011
Try Wallpaper Wizardrii from the play store. It lets you crop/resize wallpapers to fit your homescreen. I have not used it very much, but others seem to like how it works.

Reactions: fsuinnc

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First of all major credit goes to:
    Ronnie8890
    nitroglycerine33
    dwitherell
    PaulN64007
    ForeverSupra
    MidnightNinja
    Thanks for all your help

Many images in this theme were ported from here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1336943

This is the Core Droid Theme for TweakStock 2.0

Currently Themed:
    Framework
    Twframework
    System-UI
    TouchWiz30Launcher
    Browser
    Contacts
    Dialer
    Gmail
    Mms
    Settings
    TweakPapers
    SuperUser
    LatinIME(keyboard)
    More to come in future releases

The usual disclaimer first I am not responsible for anything that happens to your phone as a result of flashing any files. All files have been tested and are working on my phone.
    Now that we have that out of the way instructions to install the Core Droid theme are as follows:
    Save to SD Card
    Mount System, wipe cache and dalvik cache
    Flash Core Droid theme
    Reboot phone

Download Link:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mtmvutwea32x83i

If you lose root after installing the theme mount system and flash this: http://downloads.androidsu.com/superuser/su-bin-3.0.3.2-efghi-signed.zip

Screenshots:

20120415132712.jpg

20120415132537.jpg

20120415132606.jpg

20120415132654.jpg

20120415132634.jpg

20120415132618.jpg

Core Droid Addons:

Themed TouchWiz Launcher: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?f6chln8hh99s9zq

Like my work buy me a 5 dollar footlong;)
    Looks great, I'll make it available via TweakTools.

agreed, would like to see only 2 screens (or at least give the user the option to add/remove screens).

regarding the wallpaper, I'm told that quickpic could fix that...
    Try Wallpaper Wizardrii from the play store. It lets you crop/resize wallpapers to fit your homescreen. I have not used it very much, but others seem to like how it works.
    Sorry for the late reply guys I'll have fixes out for these issues soon:p

Sent from my XT875 using xda premium