Sorta-bricked OG

Search This thread

itsdacj

Oct 22, 2013
Northampton
Samsung Galaxy S6
Google Pixel
Help! My phone got soft bricked the other day and I flashed a .kdz different to the actual stock rom. The phone worked fine. I rooted, unlocked the boot loader and flashed a custom recovery then I flashed the liquidsmooth 4.3.1 rom and there was no wifi or mobile network. I also lost the CWM backup I made of the non-stock .kdz. Please help I have to use an awful iPhone 3GS...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patalao

Jan 24, 2009
Feira
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 3T
Wi-Fi and network problems are not a reason to say your phone is bricked.
First try something to see if it fixes.
The network "problem" should be resolved if you choose the mobile network manual.
About Wifi that as to do with modules but it should work when you install a fresh rom.
Try to use other recovery(twrp) because cwm is having some trouble.

Enviado do meu LG-E975 através de Tapatalk

luisoman2000

Jul 4, 2012
Help! My phone got soft bricked the other day and I flashed a .kdz different to the actual stock rom. The phone worked fine. I rooted, unlocked the boot loader and flashed a custom recovery then I flashed the liquidsmooth 4.3.1 rom and there was no wifi or mobile network. I also lost the CWM backup I made of the non-stock .kdz. Please help I have to use an awful iPhone 3GS...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks like you are having radio issues, flash a different radio.

itsdacj

Oct 22, 2013
Northampton
Samsung Galaxy S6
Google Pixel
looks like you are having radio issues, flash a different radio.

Thank you! I searched Google for radios, it returned modems and I flashed a new modem and it works! Thanks so much! No more crappy iPhone

DEVICES:
Phone: LG Optimus G (International)
ROM: CyanogenMod 11 M4
Recovery: PhilZ Touch 6.23.3
-----------------------------------------------------------
Tablet: Nexus 7 (2012) (Cracked Digitizer)
ROM: Stock 4.4.2 Rooted
Recovery: TWRP 2.7