-timeshift recording
-2 launchers
-more

1-4-1-315x560.jpg

camera-315x560.jpg

15-315x560.jpg

smartcall-315x560.jpg

33-315x560.jpg

Source: http://www.xperiablog.net/2014/01/2...e-xperia-kitkat-ui-for-the-sony-d6503-sirius/

Last edited:

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
Haha...awesome..
Why the heck you copy same thread again?!

You just copied all photos and post from thread above or underneath yours?!?

IT'S RIGHT HERE

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

slim207rc

Jul 31, 2012
Hannover
Haha...awesome..

IT'S RIGHT HERE

If you look closely you will see that the pictures in fact state a different ui than the thread you are trying to convert to!
Just for your information ;)

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
If you look closely you will see that the pictures in fact state a different ui than the thread you are trying to convert to!
Just for your information ;)

Yes but that's all from xperiablog, web that Doom already post link in mentioned thread :)

Gemc666

Feb 27, 2011
Haha...awesome..

IT'S RIGHT HERE

The original thread is right underneath yours

Mods close this thread, its another junk

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

The thread under mine is ABOUT THE D6503, i'm talking about KIKAT 4.4 OPTIONS AND UI only, and when that thread started it was just photos of the phone, but, whatever, didn't know he update his post

I was hoping to start a discussion about the 4.4 KIKAT UPDATE ONLY and keeping the D6503 THREAD CLEAN ABOUT IT since, this is a Xperia z1 GENERAL thread, and we all want the options or talk about what our z1 will/can get with that update, instead of starting to fill the other thread with "CAN I HAZ 4K PLEASE?" that is already flooding, also when that one started it was more about the hardware of the phone

Jeez, sometimes people think they are mods or that they are smart than others instead of just read and understand what the f*** someone is talking about

Last edited:

slim207rc

Jul 31, 2012
Hannover
The thread under mine is ABOUT THE D6503, i'm talking about KIKAT 4.4 OPTIONS AND UI only, and when that thread started it was just photos of the phone, but, whatever, didn't know he update his post

I was hoping to start a discussion about the 4.4 KIKAT UPDATE ONLY and keeping the D6503 THREAD CLEAN ABOUT IT since, this is a Xperia z1 GENERAL thread, and we all want the options or talk about what our z1 will/can get with that update, instead of starting to fill the other thread with "CAN I HAZ 4K PLEASE?" that is already flooding, also when that one started it was more about the hardware of the phone

Jeez, sometimes people think they are mods or that they are smart than others instead of just read and understand what the f*** someone is talking about

Too many of them bro'
That's why quite a few of us are fed up and not doing anything anymore ;)
Too many brainless!

Reactions: Gemc666

POWER1FM

Apr 8, 2012
lechaina
Huawei Mate 40 Pro

+1

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Lord help us! I am tired of this 100 threads about this Z2 "Sirius" jumping between shadows. :eek: Wee will not see anything to september. Are we get tired before that?

Last edited:

slim207rc

Jul 31, 2012
Hannover
I've noticed that there's a lot of stuff coming which Samsung has had for quite a while now, like gesture controls etc.
I think it's not a bad idea at all! Keeps smudges off of the screen, at least a bit!

scoobdude

Jan 8, 2008
Glove mode.... wonder if that will be tied to the new Sony device only due to hardware or if it is indeed a software upgrade.

And any one have an idea what the other thing is by Google now?

Not too concerned about 4k recording, but I would like to know how this will affect the z1 vs the z1s.....

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Haha...awesome..

IT'S RIGHT HERE

The original thread is right underneath yours

Mods close this thread, its another junk

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Too many of them bro'
    That's why quite a few of us are fed up and not doing anything anymore ;)
    Too many brainless!