Syncing (statistical) data between Android devices

Search This thread

mcmardy

Jan 30, 2014
Frankfurt
Gold evening everybody! :)

I'm working on an APP for organzing private lessons im giving. Recording the stuff i taught etc. So not that many data records.

However, i'll Start using a tablet the Nest weeks besides my loved phone. Thus, a sync between these two would be am essential point.

Are there solutions for that? Do you have and Tipps? I was seeing a solution by using the gdrive account as transitional cloud storage.

Alle the bests and i hope you know what i mean.

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy Nexus mit Tapatalk

The French Tickl3r

May 19, 2013
Montreal
Gold evening everybody! :)

I'm working on an APP for organzing private lessons im giving. Recording the stuff i taught etc. So not that many data records.

However, i'll Start using a tablet the Nest weeks besides my loved phone. Thus, a sync between these two would be am essential point.

Are there solutions for that? Do you have and Tipps? I was seeing a solution by using the gdrive account as transitional cloud storage.

Alle the bests and i hope you know what i mean.

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy Nexus mit Tapatalk

hello mcmardy,

if i understand your question correcty, drive would be a good solution for you. Other option are ubuntu1, dropbox and skydrive.

another option would be popoplug

A

mcmardy

Jan 30, 2014
Frankfurt
Hey, thanks a lot! So using a cloud seems quite reasonable for me as well. I think gdrive would be best for me.

Where do I get information about using gdrive for the idea mentioned above?

Kind regards and thx for ur help in advance :)

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk