Razr won't turn on

Search This thread

mac08wrx

May 18, 2011
des moines
My friend got the razr 2 days ago ans this morning it didn't want to turn on. I did the power and volume up and got it to start to boot but then it just shut down. Any ideas what could be wrong

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

Reactions: Imitation Cheese

mac08wrx

May 18, 2011
des moines
He took it back to verizon and they replaced the phone. Kinda weird that it just would not respond. I got it to start to boot but then it just turned off. After that nothing even after letting it charge for a couple hours it was just dead.

Kazee

Apr 13, 2008
had that issue myself, battery dead after a week... another razr died after 2 weeks..

Nov 20, 2011
I know this is gonna seem lame, but I thought all micro USB cables are created equal, but they aren't. I was using my Skyrocket micro USB charger to charge the RAZR, and it wouldn't charge. When I plugged in the one that came with the RAZR, it charged right up. Not sure if you're using a different cable, but its worth a shot...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA App

smj276

May 2, 2011
White light on

hi all.
I have a razr xt910 as well that wont turn on either. When I plug it in i get a white light at the top left of the screen.

did anyone else experience this?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My friend got the razr 2 days ago ans this morning it didn't want to turn on. I did the power and volume up and got it to start to boot but then it just shut down. Any ideas what could be wrong