Why don't I get Unlock BOOTLOADER window while rooting my HTC One v

Search This thread

archwest

Feb 14, 2014
I have been trying to root my htc one v. I did the following:

fastboot oem get_identifier_token Copied the identifier token, and pasted it on My Device Identifier Token on HTCDev.com I downloaded and save the Unlock_code.bin in the root folder in my PC that is sent to my mail from HTC.com and finally run this: "fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin"

but still Unlock Bootloader is not displayed on my mobile screen. so can someone plz tell me why does the Unlock Bootloader is not displayed on my mobile screen. I check the cable and it works fine, and has properly installed the driver but still no Unlock Bootloader window popups to click yes to root it.

Newb55386

Oct 2, 2013
I have been trying to root my htc one v. I did the following:

fastboot oem get_identifier_token Copied the identifier token, and pasted it on My Device Identifier Token on HTCDev.com I downloaded and save the Unlock_code.bin in the root folder in my PC that is sent to my mail from HTC.com and finally run this: "fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin"

but still Unlock Bootloader is not displayed on my mobile screen. so can someone plz tell me why does the Unlock Bootloader is not displayed on my mobile screen. I check the cable and it works fine, and has properly installed the driver but still no Unlock Bootloader window popups to click yes to root it.

I am trying to fix the same issues with Verizon Wireless as well as I have tried the methods that are on here and still having issues

b0b3sku

Feb 20, 2014
Please tell us what OS are you using, fastboot version.
Have you tried "fastboot devices" prior to launch the final unlock command? Maybe your PC to Phone connection was not ready, or you were in the Bootloader (you have to choose FASTBOOT from the Phone bootloader).

Another good thing to do would be to make sure that, within your Phone's Android, you have disabled the Fast Boot option. Phone-> Settings -> Power -> Fast Boot -> Unchecked