Canvas2: Xposed pattern lock module 4x4, 5x5, 6x6

Search This thread

Recognized Noob

Aug 14, 2013
ON YOUR BED
Hello fello noobs :p

When I was new to xda, I thought how nice it would be if v could have more dots in the pattern lock so that it would be more secure and COOL! Just imagine a 4x4, 5x5 and 6x6 lockscreen pattern instead of the common 3x3.

The image below is a 6x6 lockscreen.

CM-2.png

I found out that it is possible in Cyanogenmod roms only. As it is available only for high end devices or better know brands only, I made a thread to ask if it was available for our devices. It went unanswered.

Now, I just found out that an Xposed Module has been released recently which allows us to do just this on our beloved Canvas 2.

I do not own this module and I just want to bring it forward to u guys. It is kind of in a beta test and is not working on some devices, but it WORKS FINE on our MMX A110. At least on my canvas 2.

I cant guarantee it will work on ur phone. I have tried it and its working successfully. I am running Suvi v16 Aura ROM which is JellyBean 4.2.1.

Here is the link to the developers thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2631864

Do not forget to THANK the DEVELOPER (and ME if u think I did something good). :cyclops:

Recognized Noob

Aug 14, 2013
ON YOUR BED
Beware everyone. Although this may luk cool, in 5x5 and 6x6 patterns, the dots are too close and this may cause difficulty in drawing complex patterns on your lockscreen.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello fello noobs :p

When I was new to xda, I thought how nice it would be if v could have more dots in the pattern lock so that it would be more secure and COOL! Just imagine a 4x4, 5x5 and 6x6 lockscreen pattern instead of the common 3x3.

The image below is a 6x6 lockscreen.

CM-2.png

I found out that it is possible in Cyanogenmod roms only. As it is available only for high end devices or better know brands only, I made a thread to ask if it was available for our devices. It went unanswered.

Now, I just found out that an Xposed Module has been released recently which allows us to do just this on our beloved Canvas 2.

I do not own this module and I just want to bring it forward to u guys. It is kind of in a beta test and is not working on some devices, but it WORKS FINE on our MMX A110. At least on my canvas 2.

I cant guarantee it will work on ur phone. I have tried it and its working successfully. I am running Suvi v16 Aura ROM which is JellyBean 4.2.1.

Here is the link to the developers thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2631864

Do not forget to THANK the DEVELOPER (and ME if u think I did something good). :cyclops: