CM11 Keyboard Dock and Mouse problem

Search This thread

Jrockstar867

May 21, 2014
I was curious if anyone else has stumbled across the issue I am having with my TF701. I upgraded to CM11 and installed the GAPPS with no issue and the ROM works quite well. However the ASUS keyboard dock now has some dead keys i.e. WIFI Toggle, Bluetooth Toggle, Disable Mousepad Toggle, Auto Screen Brightness, Screenshot, and Settings Hotkey. Is there any way to fix this? I have tried editing the Keyboard.kl files with no results. I also extracted the ASUS keyboard.apk but it will not install. I also tried putting it in the sys/apps/ folder and editing it's permissions to match all the other apps but no result.

Lastly I have a BT Mouse which connects well but the native behaviour of the Mouse in CM11 is different than when I was running JB. When on JB a left click was the same as a screen touch and a right click was back. on CM11 both buttons are standard screen touch. Is there a way to remap this? I moved to CM11 because the native firmware has some antenna issues. When streaming audio to a BT device the internet dies. on CM11 this issue seems to be fixed due to its custom Kernel (I assume) but these other functions are also important to me. Any ideas????

Sleeepy2

Dec 9, 2009
Toronto
As far as I have read the extra keys don't work in CM as it has something to do with the kernel. The CM developer doesn't have a dock so hasn't been able to really look into fixing it. He is working on getting a dock eventually.
I know nothing about the mouse however I would guess it is the same thing as stock dock touchpad works as you would like however it does not on CM.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Oh for your BT issue I am not sure what you mean. I use BT headset to watch Netflix all of the time without issue. I am using CROMI-X which is a rooted and modified stock.

Last edited:

berndblb

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
As far as I have read the extra keys don't work in CM as it has something to do with the kernel. The CM developer doesn't have a dock so hasn't been able to really look into fixing it. He is working on getting a **** eventually.
I know nothing about the mouse however I would guess it is the same thing as stock dock touchpad works as you would like however it does not on CM.

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Oh for your BT issue I am not sure what you mean. I use BT headset to watch Netflix all of the time without issue. I am using CROMI-X which is a rooted and modified stock.

LMAO!
Do pershoot a favor, re-read your post and correct the typo! He really doen't deserve this! LOL