[Q] SGS4 i9500 boot loop from hell.

Search This thread

ched2k

Feb 5, 2012
I was checking Facebook when suddenly the phone restarted, but it got stuck at the first boot logo over and over...then i tried several steps to figure out what's going on.

*First I took the battery out, leaved the phone without it for about 5hrs, then I put it back and no luck... (The SD card was also removed.)
*Later I tried with a different battery and no luck, the phone keeps restarting over and over...
*Tried entering in Download mode and nothing works, the phone does not respond, and then it restarts...
*Tried doing a hard reset, but the phone does not respond to (vol up + home + power)
*Changed the SD card with a new one, nothing.
*The battery is not swallowed.
*The device was rooted and running Omega ROM V17 Android 4.3 (rooted it in December and had no problem).

WTH is going on?, if at least i could use download mode to fix it
(another thing that looks strange to me is that as soon as I put the battery on the phone, the device turns on intermediately and I think it's not normal because the device does nothing until the user turns it on.)

Please any help, this issue is over my head.
Thank you so much.

Lennyz1988

May 15, 2009
Amsterdam
It can be 2 things:

- You have a faulty battery.
- You have damaged hardware.

No flash is going to help you. It's just bad luck.

NonXtreme

Oct 23, 2013
Probably your power button was broken and stucked. If you still have warranty, send it to repair in samsung service center. This used to happen to my i9500 once.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited: