Draw Something not compatible with GNex

Search This thread

pharpe

Mar 30, 2011
Dallas
Lenovo P11
For some reason when I try to install Draw Something it is grayed out and says not compatible. I know others have the app on their phones so I don't understand why I can't install it. I was able to side load it and it runs fine but I'd rather have it from the market so I can get the updates. Has anyone been able to load this from Market on a CDMA from Verizon?

Last edited:

lucas.scott

Mar 10, 2009
Nashville, TN
Haven't had the issue. Are you stock or running a rom? I have had it show up find on stock bamf and aokp.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

5noc

Aug 3, 2010
Working fine with ARHD 3.0.0, se def. it's something about AOKP :)

BTW, whoever wants to play can start a game with me, my username is migatohacemiau

ySchaub

Jun 10, 2010
hi guys
how is draw something working for you? For me, I have a lot of problems. For example: After I finished drawing the ads show up. Then - sometimes - the app closes (just returns to homescreen) and when I relaunch the app, it seems that my drawing got ignored and I have to draw again.... this is very very annoying...

5noc

Aug 3, 2010
hi guys
how is draw something working for you? For me, I have a lot of problems. For example: After I finished drawing the ads show up. Then - sometimes - the app closes (just returns to homescreen) and when I relaunch the app, it seems that my drawing got ignored and I have to draw again.... this is very very annoying...
That happened to me also, I bought the app and problem solved :p