how to flash from goomanager???

Search This thread

virusburgzzz

Feb 8, 2013
sorry for the noob question but how can i flash the downloads from Goomanager.. im new from android device and my first android is the amazing nexus 7 cellular... please help me and answer my question.. thanks!

n8210

Nov 28, 2008
sorry for the noob question but how can i flash the downloads from Goomanager.. im new from android device and my first android is the amazing nexus 7 cellular... please help me and answer my question.. thanks!

Open GooManager, Browse compatible ROM > Choose and download suitable roms then sselect Flash ROMs > Add zip from another location > select your Goomanager folder > Select your downloaded rom > Order & Flash selected

jonny68

Mar 27, 2010
Dublin
**** me these noobish questions are getting worse every day :-\

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: AFAinHD

virusburgzzz

Feb 8, 2013
Thats why im asking...im a noob man.. Dont read the thread if your ****s brick...

AFAinHD

Mar 25, 2011
Fenton, Missouri
afainhd.3owl.com
Thats why im asking...im a noob man.. Dont read the thread if your ****s brick...

LOL, okay for one don't get pissy around here, especially to someone that has far more experience with the site than you do.. That's very frowned upon at xda. Yes you are a noob, and in the video it said do not click the new thread button unless what you are asking cannot be found in a thread that already exists, and if the thread doesn't directly answer your question, don't make a new thread. Ask the damn question in a thread that already exists or pm a member that looks like they know what they are doing. But do NOT make a new thread unless it is absolutely necessary. You have no idea how many threads like this are being made that do not need to be made. We are getting sick of them. All it takes is a few minutes of looking around. Hell whenever you named this thread when you first created it the search system showed you similar threads that have already been made.

Use the search system.
Look around.
Don't click the new thread button unless you are 100% sure that there are no threads that answer your question.

EDIT : Also, DO NOT make stupid threads, like how do I use XXX's toolkit or something like that. The xda community will not spoon feed noobs. You guys have to learn like we did. Trial and error. Trust me. Once you learn how to use things without having to ask questions you will feel better.

Sent from my LG-C729 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

LOL, okay for one don't get pissy around here, especially to someone that has far more experience with the site than you do.. That's very frowned upon at xda. Yes you are a noob, and in the video it said do not click the new thread button unless what you are asking cannot be found in a thread that already exists, and if the thread doesn't directly answer your question, don't make a new thread. Ask the damn question in a thread that already exists or pm a member that looks like they know what they are doing. But do NOT make a new thread unless it is absolutely necessary. You have no idea how many threads like this are being made that do not need to be made. We are getting sick of them. All it takes is a few minutes of looking around. Hell whenever you named this thread when you first created it the search system showed you similar threads that have already been made.

Use the search system.
    Look around.
    Don't click the new thread button unless you are 100% sure that there are no threads that answer your question.

EDIT : Also, DO NOT make stupid threads, like how do I use XXX's toolkit or something like that. The xda community will not spoon feed noobs. You guys have to learn like we did. Trial and error. Trust me. Once you learn how to use things without having to ask questions you will feel better.

Sent from my LG-C729 using xda app-developers app
    **** me these noobish questions are getting worse every day :-\

Well said! +1