Rules for signatures

Search This thread

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Aug 3, 2012
The content should be in accordance to the forum rules. There's no hard limit for the size, but if it's too large it'll be removed. :) A sensible limit is 300-400px in height. Animations are fine as long as they're not too distracting or epilepsy inducing. :p
So basically it's fine as long as it doesn't distract from the main thread.

pelago

Oct 12, 2012
Samsung Galaxy A54 5G
The content should be in accordance to the forum rules. There's no hard limit for the size, but if it's too large it'll be removed. :) A sensible limit is 300-400px in height. Animations are fine as long as they're not too distracting or epilepsy inducing. :p
So basically it's fine as long as it doesn't distract from the main thread.

What's the best method to report a too large or too animated sig?

pelago

Oct 12, 2012
Samsung Galaxy A54 5G
Thanks for this. I think it would be good to explicitly state some rules for signatures in http://xdaforums.com/announcement.php?a=81 so that there's no argument.

Also, it would be great if it was possible to hide signatures from particular users. I know we can hide all signatures, and I know we can ignore individual users, but I'm asking for the ability to hide signatures from just some users, while still seeing the rest of their post. Bonus points if this could be further finessed into a choice between "Hide this particular signature from this user" (which would cause the signature to be unhidden if the user edited it) and "Hide all future signatures from this user".

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    pelago said:
    What's the best method to report a too large or too animated sig?

Fastest way is to report one of the members posts then just say the Sig size is the reason for the report.

Senior Moderator