[Q] Welcome screen in Cyanogen 7

Search This thread

AleksRushm

Feb 8, 2014
Drowned phone, touch screen stopped working, does not react at all. Everything else works. Flashed Cyanogen 7, there when you first start, you should click on the android, but the sensor is not working! What to do? Variants patch was sewn through the CWM, which removes it it, but I can not ... Help please:)

Bhargav97

Mar 10, 2013
Gandhinagar - INDIA
Drowned phone, touch screen stopped working, does not react at all. Everything else works. Flashed Cyanogen 7, there when you first start, you should click on the android, but the sensor is not working! What to do? Variants patch was sewn through the CWM, which removes it it, but I can not ... Help please:)

So, you want that Welcome screen to not come??
And if it is so, I can help but first of all tell me, can you go to recovery?

Bhargav97

Mar 10, 2013
Gandhinagar - INDIA
Yes, I want to when I turned the phone was immediately desktop. Yes recovery can go, have CWM.

So, then follow these steps:-

->Go to cwm.
->Install CM7 rom but no gapps.
->Wipe Data. Wipe dalvik-cache.
->Reboot phone. (There won't be any welcome screen)
->Now, if you need gapps, then just delete the 'Setupwizard.apk' from /system/app folder inside gapps zip file and then flash via cwm without any wipes.

Just a small tip:- Disable lockscreen by going to Settings > Cyanogenmod settings > Tablet tweaks. Check there Disbale lockscreen.

Otherwise, welcome screen issue will be fixed but without a working touch, you won't be able to unlock the device.

Last edited:

AleksRushm

Feb 8, 2014
So, then follow these steps:-

->Go to cwm.
->Install CM7 rom but no gapps.
->Wipe Data. Wipe dalvik-cache.
->Reboot phone. (There won't be any welcome screen)
->Now, if you need gapps, then just delete the 'Setupwizard.apk' from /system/app folder inside gapps zip file and then flash via cwm without any wipes.

Just a small tip:- Disable lockscreen by going to Settings > Cyanogenmod settings > Tablet tweaks. Check there Disbale lockscreen.

Otherwise, welcome screen issue will be fixed but without a working touch, you won't be able to unlock the device.
Thank you very much! Everything works) But not the first time, but the second all super! Rescued, though :)