Bugs/Issus with CM Based ROMs

• Thread starter Deleted member 4819888
  • Start date
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 4819888

Hello Xperia Z1C people :)

I'd like to have a list of bugs/issues that appear on CM/AOSP based custom ROMs for this device.
I'm also searching for that on the forum, but it'd be really great if someone can sum it up. I have this great deal on a used Xperia Z1C, and I have to decide quickly!

Thanks in advance :D

Yeah CM for our Z1C seems to have small attention from developers and community.

I use it for some time now and could not find any bugs.
Currently (since build cm-11-20140521-NIGHTLY-amami) the hardware video decoding is broken. So you can not play any videos in youtube or webbrowser. If you use MX Player you can switch to software decoding which helps out for some videos.

D

Deleted member 4819888

Great! Thanks for the answer :)
So can I reasonably assume, that I can use a CM based ROM as a daily driver?
Please answer quickly, because I have to meet the guy in an hour :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yeah CM for our Z1C seems to have small attention from developers and community.

I use it for some time now and could not find any bugs.
    Currently (since build cm-11-20140521-NIGHTLY-amami) the hardware video decoding is broken. So you can not play any videos in youtube or webbrowser. If you use MX Player you can switch to software decoding which helps out for some videos.
    This is what I saw in the last weeks
    It would be really great if these issues could be resolved.
    Great! Thanks for the answer :)
    So can I reasonably assume, that I can use a CM based ROM as a daily driver?
    Please answer quickly, because I have to meet the guy in an hour :(

I use the CM based RR ROM app. 2 or 3 weeks ago, without reboot, freeze or blue screen. In ART mode...