Nexus 5.0 Previewn : Bug List and Quesitons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

soupysoup

Jun 13, 2013
norwich
Hi , I want to make an theart about the Bugs and Question for the Nexus 5 Android 5.0 Preview .
First I have an Question :
-Why can´t I play Asphalt 8 , Gangstar 4 usw. ?
Are u kidding Me? Go back and re-read ur post, let alone the fact u posted in the completely wrong section, ur post is ludacris, 1) The released image from Google named "L" is a "DEVELOPER PREVIEW" meaning not for daily use, it even states in the warning message printed on the site that not everything works! 2)Google released this so DEVELOPERS can have a look at the new architecture and structure of the new OS, this release has over 5k new APIs devs need to get used to, a completely new runtime that replaced dalvik, meaning ALL those apps that are not ART compatible WILL NOT work on the new OS and need to be rewritten. This PREVIEW release wasn't so that every Nexus 5/7 owner could get an update before everyone else, it was aimed at getting DEVS a first look and feel at the new APIs and runtime so they could be ready with apps and scripts supporting the new OS when it's released IN Fall. 3) To answer ur questions on why some apps don't work, because they probably are not art compatible, what u need to do is go back to 4.4.4, an actual release, and wait for "L" to be officially released, and here's my official answer and suggestions, DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT PREVIEW IMAGES, L IS NOT A FINISHED RELEASE, WILL HAVE BUGS, AND DOES NOT SUPPORT ALL CURRENT APPS AND APIs, IF U WANT A COMPLETE AND STABLE OS, GO BACK TO KITKAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts