Collection of the Latest Cabs for kaisers [updating 05.02.08]

Search This thread

cryptyk

Jul 2, 2007
Which cab (if any of these) is the stock HTC rom's icon in the top right corner that lets you kill tasks? I like the stock one way better than wktask.
It would be cool if there was a small description of each rom just so everyone knows what parts, exactly, they are of the experience.
Thanks for all the hard work! Compiling and updating this list and cooking awesome roms...You are the man!

ilordvader

Oct 27, 2007
Mumbai
The latest version (uploaded 19-11-07) of Audio Player seems to be crashing a lot for me. I did un-install the older version before installation. Anyone else having problems with it?

Hey sorry but its confusing
Tryd the Cube
Is it better to wait till its more worked on & improved ?
or wont make a diff
Sorry cos i tryed before
it messed my phone
Message kept poping up memory Full on device (main Phone memory, dont know how it hapend )
anyway got it ll removed & now little scaed to do it till its more secure :)

Anytone Please Advice

jaygriggs

Sep 19, 2007
Detroit Mi
solution

When installed on my kaiser (either with the HTC stock ROM, or Sleuth ROM), the icon or rotating the screen looks like an empty battery with a red exclamation mark.
if I open the keyboard or rotate the screen, the icon will be as what it supposed to be.

anyone else experienced that problem?
look for a thread started by me. its named htchome plugin registry or something like that. it has all the original icon registry keys and how to set up ie icon, camera icon, and custom icons. also works for that new Tray app! 3 heard the cube causes that. and for the guy who wants the cube look up htccube cab by duttythroy and his friends.

scouser_75

Oct 15, 2007
The latest version (uploaded 19-11-07) of Audio Player seems to be crashing a lot for me. I did un-install the older version before installation. Anyone else having problems with it?

Sorry guys - when you say "audio player" I'm assuming you mean audio manager???

If so, is anyone else experiencing this crashing? If so, I may hold tight before installing it.

bR00k

Oct 27, 2007
can somebody help me?
the touch keyboard and the touch keypad is still the same!?
i want the keyboard from the screenshot!?

EDIT:
it works!

thanks
rouven

Last edited:

MrTrunks

Oct 31, 2007
Arizona
Can someone verify for me that when they have the touch keyboard installed their auto-complete in the To field on SMS messages still works?

When I had this touch kb installed before it disabled that feature so I had to uninstall the touch kb :(

Thanks!

pdkellett

Oct 15, 2007
Guys,

Got a few questions here.

Would consider myself semi-competent with all this tweaking stuff - but have never used a different ROM on my machine as I have no idea what the heck I'd be getting involved with or how to do it!

However, I downloaded the HTC Keypad / keyboard from this thread, installed it yesterday and it all worked fine. Today though it seems to have stopped working correctly. All the other input ways work, but the HTC touch stuff has stopped and these were the input styles i've been dying to get working due to my large thumbs!

I have a Vodafone v1615 ROM on mine, and have applied a few of the registry tweaks to get simple things working better so phone is not to heavily modified. But don't understand why HTC Touch keyboard has stopped working now. Have re-installed it too but no luck. IS there a way to clean out the previous install more thoroughly? Instead of having the nice big keys to push, it seems to have reverted to small keys where each letter is its own individual button. How can i get it back to what it was when it first worked? Will a soft reset cause this problem if not being used with Dutty's roms?? Any ideas?

oops - posted this in wrong thread! can someone move it to 332438?

Last edited:

pdkellett

Oct 15, 2007
Ah, just realised how many pages there are - have got it in the right thread already!

Can anyone help with my questions above?

wing103

Apr 22, 2006
Boston
Hi Dutty's
Will you make a cab files for the IM messenger from US T-mobile wing? I will like to use that one on my Kaiser.
Please............

I will be adding latest cabs for users who frequently wants the latest versions on their kaisers.

I will be updating this page and collect cabs so search will be much easier.

1. Windows Live 10.6.32.2100 (extract from Latest OS available)
1b. Windows_Live_10.6.33.600 (new version out now:eek: (09.10.07) fixed by leepriestenator

2. HTC Task manager v2.00 (build 30740) (Extract from latest OS available) {major update fixed 05.10.07}
2.B HTC Task Manager v2.00 (build 30995} { 20.10.07)

3. HTC_SIM_Manager 6.31 (extracted from the latest OS Available)
4. HTC Voice Recorder (1.10.712.711) (ectracted from the latest OS install sdkcerts cab then reset b4 install.
5. HTC Audio Manager {1_2_919713) latest Version { 19.11.07}
6. PocketRar3.71 Latest version > to extract and compress files
7. > Pocketcm > a finger friendly contact app
8. Peekpocketv1.3 Latest version> hassle-free Wifi AP scanner
8. Adobe Reader LE 2.00_288531 > {20.10.07}

the-uki

Jul 4, 2007
8 - duttythroy_data_disconnection+_hspda-switch.cab > As what it says
9 - Kaiser_htc.home.v2.0.814.722.cab > Customisable home plug in
10 - duttythroy_wmp-touch-skin.cab > Windows media touch interface
11 - Wirelesstodayplugin.cab > As what the name says
12 - TNT Adobe Flash Player.cab
13 - TNT Adobe Reader.cab > enables you to view PDF files

14 - TNT Cyberon Voice Command.cab {not working on kaiser for now}

15 - TNT VoIP.cab (if you are VoIP user, go toSchap's thread to download VoIP settings) > to enable voip for internet chat

16 - Soft Key Changer here > change & customise your softkey buttons

17 - JBED-JAVA_MIDLET_MANAGER.2007.08.02.2.1 > Java emulator that allows you to run programs written in Java

18 - Intent.Midlet.manager.11.1.7.1036.cab > Java emulator that allows you to run programs written in Java

19 - Color keyboard skin for WWE English {not compatable with helmi_c cooked rom {12.10.07)
20 - Black keyboard skin for WWE English {not compatable with helmi_c cooked rom {12.10.07)
21 - Gray keyboard skin for WWE English {not compatable with helmi_c cooked rom {12.10.07)

22 - Tcpmp Plugin included FlashVideoBundle and tcpmp.pocketpc.0.72RC1
A nice alternative media player which can also play you tube videos

Advanced Config doesn't work on Fr ROM. get unexpected error missingmanifestressource exception

Top Liked Posts