[Q] Possible to Install Magazine UI in 2014 edition?

Search This thread

patchyfalcon

Jan 12, 2014
Hi,
With the latest revelation of the Pro tablets with the amazing Magazine UI, It got me thinking what If the Note 10.1 2014 doesnt get the update, I really hope it does but If it doesn't, Will it be possible to install the UI in the device like a custom rom or something?

Please help, I am looking forward to purchasing the 10.1 2014, and If it's possible , I will definitely purchase it :D because I cant wait for 12.2, Very impatient lol and moreover 12.2 wont be portable enough, atleast that's what i am telling myself so that I can go thru with buying the 10.1 :D

please help :)

toyanucci

May 28, 2010
OnePlus 9
Like you, I was waiting for the new tablets mainly because of the rumor they'd have amoled screens. After seeing the new tablets all have the same internals as the note 10.1 2014, same processor, resolution and same screen (tabpro 10.1 anyway) I ordered my note 10.1 2014 immediately. With these tabs sharing such exact specs I don't see the note 10.1 2014 not getting the kitkat update. I expect it will come just as the new tabs arrive if not before. Besides, the 12.2 is too big for me and way more than I'd want to pay, so this makeshift notepro 10.1 we call the note 10.1 2014 is the sweetspot for me.

rajackar

Feb 19, 2009
Utrecht
Since the hardware and resolution is identical the rom would run on our devices without modification. So I'd say that chances are close to a 100% that it will get ported if samsung doesn't release an update.
Seeing that they will keep selling this tablet to at least october or and they could release an update with little to no extra work I can't see why they wouldn't release an update when the new tablets are released.

Top Liked Posts