[ROM][JWB][2.3.6][16/October/13] SAUROM Projekt

Search This thread

tas6s

Sep 26, 2010
Athens
Hi i have flash the wipe version of jvu and i can not connect my bluetooth hands free or other buetooth device example to send a file to another phone, can anyone help me ??

treyy

Nov 19, 2010
Hallo,
I Have a Problem with the ROM. Sometimes when i type A number at the phone dailer. I get a FC of the dailer. That happens several times in Series. Thx for the help

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk

pirrera

Mar 18, 2008
Porto
Hello. Returned to gb roms and found this one excelent. Thank you.

Just to report fc in gb keyboard. Anyone else get this?

fjelsten

Aug 11, 2010
Does anyone know where I might find a camera.apk for this rom that:
  • Adds a direct link to the video camera function
  • Allows me to use the power button to take pictures and start/stop the video

Thanks in advance

qureshali

Jul 24, 2010
Singapore
I found a another bug. Lockscreen Method: Pattern/PIN. After 5 or more unsuccessful attempts, the phone auto reboots in this case. Normally, it should say "Please try again in 30 seconds". I would appreciate if this could be fixed asap!:confused:

DAGr8

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 27, 2010
Montreal
I found a another bug. Lockscreen Method: Pattern/PIN. After 5 or more unsuccessful attempts, the phone auto reboots in this case. Normally, it should say "Please try again in 30 seconds". I would appreciate if this could be fixed asap!:confused:

willl look into it , cant believe someoen found a bug .. lol as for the camera video recording its somethign we forgot is all we will add it to ..

Reactions: qureshali

Inagalaxyfaraway

Jun 11, 2011
A couple of questions, sorry if I sound silly but I've never flashed a rom, only kernels:

1- Is it only for Heimdall? Can I use it with Odin? If not it is a no go for me.

2- I have stock JVU with CF-root. Do I need to revert back to everything stock or I can flash this on top of the current configuration?

3- What is the best kernel to use with this?

Thanks for any help.

pauldiddy

Sep 3, 2010
Karlsruhe
Any news on the upcoming release?:D
no.besides of some small bugfixes like camera app (start video recording by pressing the power button) and some lockscreen widgets.

thanks

Any pitfalls in this ROM? Any patches that needs to be applied due to known bug that isn't on OP?
no,maybe the fixed camera mentioned and posted above

A couple of questions, sorry if I sound silly but I've never flashed a rom, only kernels:

1- Is it only for Heimdall? Can I use it with Odin? If not it is a no go for me.

2- I have stock JVU with CF-root. Do I need to revert back to everything stock or I can flash this on top of the current configuration?

3- What is the best kernel to use with this?

Thanks for any help.
you are welcome.any question will be answered.
1) no.just flash the rom by cwm (clockworkmod recovery).this is also provided by your current cf root kernel.
2) you can flash this rom on top of your current configuration.no worries.
3) semaphore kernel is great imho.but it's your choice.you can flash any kernel on this rom.

Reactions: Inagalaxyfaraway

Inagalaxyfaraway

Jun 11, 2011
you are welcome.any question will be answered.
1) no.just flash the rom by cwm (clockworkmod recovery).this is also provided by your current cf root kernel.
2) you can flash this rom on top of your current configuration.no worries.
3) semaphore kernel is great imho.but it's your choice.you can flash any kernel on this rom.

Should I flash wipe or no wipe one? Given that I am a rookie it would be the best to go with the simpler one (I guess wipe means completely deleting everything in the phone so probably no need for that, right?). And should I put the file into the into the phone memory or external sd card? People call everything sd card, it confuses me. No more questions!

Thanks a lot, once I get a fully working ROM I'll donate like crazy lol, sick of the default ROM.

Last edited:

pauldiddy

Sep 3, 2010
Karlsruhe
Should I flash wipe or no wipe one? Given that I am a rookie it would be the best to go with the simpler one (I guess wipe means completely deleting everything in the phone so probably no need for that, right?). And should I put the file into the into the phone memory or external sd card? People call everything sd card, it confuses me. No more questions!

Thanks a lot, once I get a fully working ROM I'll donate like crazy lol, sick of the default ROM.
well,full wipe is always a good choice.but you have to backup your data like contacts and whatever you like to be saved.you can try to flash the non wipe rom and see if it's ok.if no,you can always flash the full wipe rom to clear all the issues.
for flashing the rom put it on the phone memory (internal sd card).

djb77

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Oct 2, 2011
NSW
github.com
I prefer a full wipe also.

Here's what I do:

- Backup my contacts using the Import / Export function
- Backup my apps with Titanium Backup
- Backup SMS / MMS with MyBackup (optional)
- Do a full wipe install

It's always a good idea to start fresh with a ROM because of different settings each ROM may have, and it could conflict.

Inagalaxyfaraway

Jun 11, 2011
I prefer a full wipe also.

Here's what I do:

- Backup my contacts using the Import / Export function
- Backup my apps with Titanium Backup
- Backup SMS / MMS with MyBackup (optional)
- Do a full wipe install

It's always a good idea to start fresh with a ROM because of different settings each ROM may have, and it could conflict.

I've done the no wipe install and the keyboard force closes so I can't get past the initial screen. To perform full install should I go back to stock first or I can use it on top of this? And how do you do full wipe install exactly? Will I do the same thing and it will do the wiping itself? Also the install took only 40-50 seconds. I thought it would take 10 minutes.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts