Gamecih not working

Search This thread

Gary122

May 3, 2012
As the title suggests, why doesn't gamecih work with our galaxy w?

Sent from my GT-I8150 using XDA

Gary122

May 3, 2012
Thanks for the reply! Can I know what tomorrow you are using and if you think gamecih works on black notes?

sparta20

Mar 30, 2012
I tried gamecih in FAW rom but it doesn't work. Now I install cm9 and gamecih works

Posted by Joshua. If I have been helpful, press the button thanks.

Reactions: bbmadzky

chocolemon

Feb 8, 2012
Putrajaya
blacknotes wont work on hybrid nor f.a.w as far as i know ...

i think its the framework prob ... because gamecih wont work on official ics and xlm8 is base on ics ?(im just making conclution please right me if im wrong )

ps sorry for my bad spelling and grammar

gmaster1

Feb 29, 2012
London
gamecih worked before an update. before this ics devices were buggy so the devs decided 'lets try make it compatible with ics' so they did but by doing this it deleted compatibility with all the 3.X.X devices and below. so now theyre trying to fix it but in the meantime until another update, try an outdated version. an outdated version will work. roms dont matter (unless its an ics rom. any rom that has ics should work.) they basicly balls'd everything up in the latest update.

Sent From The Phone Of Gamers

Gary122

May 3, 2012
It crashed on my phone too I'm using the new rebelrom

gmaster1

Feb 29, 2012
London
It crashed on my phone too I'm using the new rebelrom

gamecih2? because thats no suprise if ur using a rom that isnt cm7/9. it may work on ur rom so check that usb debugging is on. if not then thats definately the rom. stock rom and cm9 are the only 2 roms that are definately confirmed working. others have a high chance of not working

Sent From The Phone Of Gamers

chocolemon

Feb 8, 2012
Putrajaya
is your rebelrom using the lates xlm8 ?? if it does non of the cheating app will work even gameguardian ... i've tested it and fail.

its not the usb debug prob , but its the patch on the latest kernel

ahkhai91

Jun 17, 2011
Try alternate cheat engine. Been using gamekiller trial version.

Attachments

• 2_2510_killer.apk
    217.8 KB · Views: 404
Reactions: oae08

ianbkp2003

Jan 29, 2012
( ∩_∩ )づ Ħăiii˚ all
I love game and for me gamecih is important. I'm using xxlm6 which gamecih not working.. when I'm read on xda, I change my kernel to cow kernel and then gamecih is work perfect. If you want, you can use cow kernel for cheat game, after finish cheat your game, flash again to stock kernel or not...

Sorry for my english

Sent from my Galaxy Wonder using Tapatalk

Reactions: Vcliex

fcaronte

Nov 4, 2011
Today i try with a version that i use in The original firmware But Now with faw rom don't work

Inviato dal mio GT-I8150 con Tapatalk 2

Vcliex

Oct 3, 2012
www.playdesain.com
( ∩_∩ )づ Ħăiii˚ all
I love game and for me gamecih is important. I'm using xxlm6 which gamecih not working.. when I'm read on xda, I change my kernel to cow kernel and then gamecih is work perfect. If you want, you can use cow kernel for cheat game, after finish cheat your game, flash again to stock kernel or not...

Sorry for my english

after i read your comment, i'm directly try to change cow kernel in my stock ROM DXLM3..
and boom! gameCIH it's working (USB debugging ON)..

thank you..

Bomoh

Mar 19, 2011
Georgetown, Penang
Gamecih works well on ICS.

Sent from Galaxy Wonder (dxlm2) - CM9 Beta 1 - forvivo's kernel v3.0 - JB Adreno libs v3

Last edited:

iDelta

Jul 28, 2012
Singapore
How is that possible? I try to hack GT Racing using GameCih but no results show up.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy W (GT-I8150) with CM9 Beta 1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I tried gamecih in FAW rom but it doesn't work. Now I install cm9 and gamecih works

Posted by Joshua. If I have been helpful, press the button thanks.
    Try alternate cheat engine. Been using gamekiller trial version.
    ( ∩_∩ )づ Ħăiii˚ all

Sorry for my english