[Alpha Release] - JustHome

Search This thread

ivanmmj

Retired Moderator
Jan 3, 2007
I've renamed the project JustHome, from JustcHome. (Currently on Build 11)
This is a Windows Mobile 6.5 ROM. It’s based off the most recent official Microsoft leak, 21725.
You can grab the newest build from my site. Look into the JustROMs link.
You can see pictures in my site within the gallery or go to http://thewingster.com/ivanmmj.aspx

PLEASE READ:
Guys, in general, I don't have all the answers. YOU are the the alpha/beta testers. If you don't give me ALL the information, then I won't have a starting point to figure out the issue. I'm using logic to figure the issues out, not some sort of inside knowledge, so without that extra info, I'm as confused as you are. Also, realize that not everything is a bug on the ROM. Somethings are because of the program choices you make.

From here on:
If reporting a bug, label it "Bug:" then write down the programs causing the bugs, all other programs you've installed. Write down any error messages that appear. Write down EXACTLY how it behaves. That will give me enough information to help. Telling me that it bugs out doesn't really give me much info.

Example:

Bug: Today Screen Crashes
Background: I installed SuperPluginExtreme and since then, my Today Screen crashes. It didn't crash before. Here's a link to SuperPluginExtreme. www.superpluginextreme.com
Error: .NETCf not found

Last edited:

blove

Aug 15, 2007
hi

Thanks ivan!
your hard work...
I expecting for test this .... can't wait more...
When is this rom released ?

zcink

Jun 29, 2007
Middle Earth
Like Totally Awesome Dude!

I'm using PDAViet's 6.5 version - I lowered the pagepool and I love it!

Looking forward to yours Ivan.

Last edited:

ivanmmj

Retired Moderator
Jan 3, 2007
Update:
I ported WM6.5 Build 21500.
So far... STABLE and no major bugs detected... and SUPER fast.

So I might start working on this ROM while working on my JustStable.

ruebyi

Dec 12, 2007
You are great! Sorry that I can't test your Juststable at the moment, but I'm not able to flash my Phone every 12 hours :p

You are the Best!