[ROM]MIUI.us 3.2.22 FOR TORO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Esteway.619

Dec 30, 2010
san diego
Re: [ROM]MIUI.us for toro

OK I've been running this for the last hour and it didn't brake anything on the ROM. Go ahead and flash. Its for a maguro but flashes and works on toro. Here's the link.

goo.im/devs/fusionjack/ControlPanelSuite/3.1.18/ControlPanelSuite_miuiandroid_maguro_jb-3.1.18-signed.zip

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Reactions: buddyfriendo

standupdad

May 27, 2009

Smooth and enjoyable ROM until the following were observed:

No app drawer. There is a way around it, but miui doesn't do app drawers.

I installed titanium to get my apps back, and there was nothing to restore.

Most significant to me... when I ran titanium, I didn't need to give it root permission manually, but it showed rooted . This is scary because that tells me other apps can take advantage of this, exploit your phone, or worse without you knowing it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

WyldOne91

Dec 21, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4

Smooth and enjoyable ROM until the following were observed:

No app drawer. There is a way around it, but miui doesn't do app drawers.

I installed titanium to get my apps back, and there was nothing to restore.

Most significant to me... when I ran titanium, I didn't need to give it root permission manually, but it showed rooted . This is scary because that tells me other apps can take advantage of this, exploit your phone, or worse without you knowing it

The default launcher has no app drawer, use one from the market if you'd like an app drawer.

For me, I had to tell titanium backup where my backups were, when I installed MIUI it changed my sdcard setup.

And as far as root goes, just go to the market and download supersu to take care of the root problem.

Esteway.619

Dec 30, 2010
san diego

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358710064071.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358710064071.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 743

WyldOne91

Dec 21, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4

OK I've been running this for the last hour and it didn't brake anything on the ROM. Go ahead and flash. Its for a maguro but flashes and works on toro. Here's the link.

goo.im/devs/fusionjack/ControlPanelSuite/3.1.18/ControlPanelSuite_miuiandroid_maguro_jb-3.1.18-signed.zip

It could just be a temporary thing, but this link is not working for me at all right now.

meany

Oct 9, 2006

Thank you for bringing this back!

I've stuck with the 10.26 version because I love miui so much. I'm using that one, because it's the last one where Google Voice was working. Can someone please verify if Google Voice continues to force close when opened? Much appreciated.

WyldOne91

Dec 21, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4

Thank you for bringing this back!

I've stuck with the 10.26 version because I love miui so much. I'm using that one, because it's the last one where Google Voice was working. Can someone please verify if Google Voice continues to force close when opened? Much appreciated.

Just tried it out and got a force close. Currently what I do is I have the widget setup because that still seems to update so I can at least see if I have missed calls or voicemails, but then I guess I would just have to clear them on my computer later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FIRST OFF I HOLD NO RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU DAMAGE YOUR PHONE IN THIS PROCESS

SORRY NO MIUI.US TOOLBOX. THAT WAS BUILT EVERY WEEK BY 0xD43D AND IS NO LONGER BEING SUPPORTED AS TO MY KNOWLEDGE

I want to thank hoppermi for letting start a new thread and also for his input on things. I also want to thank the guys over at MIUI.US magiman7 for using his original miui roms and script as a base and 0xD34D for being awesome at what they do.

NOW!!!

miuiusanim.gif

Put zip on sdcard
    boot into CWM OR TWRP
    BACK UP CURRENT ROM
    WIPE DATA FACTORY RESET
    INTALL ZIP FROM SDCARD
    FLASH ROM
    PROFIT

DOWNLOADS: MIUI.us_toro_v4.1_3.2.22.zip

Dont Forget to hit the thanks button :D
    Re: [ROM]MIUI.us 3.1.25 FOR TORO W/MODS

I've been using nothing but AOSP ROMs ever since the switch to 4.2, and they're all starting to look and feel the same to me. Quite honestly, this lack of variety is starting to get boring. I hope to God MIUI catches up and that I won't have to wait much longer before 4.2 builds start coming out!

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk HD

No i don't. I dont know how to get that lol.

If you're using Linux in terminal navigate to the directory and run md5sum [filename]. If you're using windows a good free gui tool is [http://www.winmd5.com/].

This checksum will allow users to reference their download to your original so they may check to make sure it downloaded properly.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Re: [ROM]MIUI.us 3.1.25 FOR TORO W/MODS

OK so the issue with the play store not showing compatibility wit apps is the LCD density download a build prop app and change the LCD density to 320 then reboot and all is good.

hows the battery life of this rom?? what kernel is compatible?? :D

Its good way better than v4. Any 4.1.2 kernel.

Guys i will be away for a week so i wont have any new update till next week. I wont be near my computer