ATT S3 development fund raiser for the legendary scotts rom

Search This thread

Suzook1

Jun 12, 2010
I will let scott answer but ai think there is a BIG difference.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

Suzook1

Jun 12, 2010
seems like this is dying on the vine to which I will be very sad if that happens. Come on folks !!!!!!!!! show some love

cjranucci

Nov 7, 2007
Dallas, TX
I really haven't heard of anything other than remove AT&T bloatware and make it battery efficient. If that is your thing, try out CSROM. Where is the magic here that makes it worth buying this guy a phone? Heck, root stock and remove bloat with TBU.

Someone has to do some convincing if my wallet is going to open.

jpcdeux

Mar 26, 2010
Laporte, IN
So no point in this if its like every other ROM. Many here that do the same it sounds like.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

Android The Greek

Mar 7, 2012
New Castle
Comming from the note 2. Scotts Roms are amazing. They may look stock, but they are fast, smooth, constantly updated, and he takes the time to answer every question. ... every question! !!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

dxwilliams40

Mar 10, 2011
Savannah, GA
I know his work and had his rom on my tf300,but I can't justify buying him a phone. There's excellent development going on this device right now. This is one of those things you do when a device lacks dev support.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

tosh1

Jan 16, 2009
I have Scots rom for my note 2... he is an amazing developer and very humble. I vouch for his work any day. Fast efficient with a stock feel. If I didn't have my note I would be Down....

If some people think it's as easy as removing bloatware etc, is not. Not all developers are the same believe me and they all claim the same things for the most part. ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Suzook1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I really haven't heard of anything other than remove AT&T bloatware and make it battery efficient. If that is your thing, try out CSROM. Where is the magic here that makes it worth buying this guy a phone? Heck, root stock and remove bloat with TBU.

Someone has to do some convincing if my wallet is going to open.
    I wish this would have happened a long time ago. Loved his ROMs on the HTC one x. Wish I could help but all my donations go to task. If he came over I would throw down something for when I need a change from AOKP would love love to have him here awesome dev

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium
    Tossed $20 into the ring. Would love to see his roms on the s3.
    I'm one of the ones who asked already so I'm in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    I have Scots rom for my note 2... he is an amazing developer and very humble. I vouch for his work any day. Fast efficient with a stock feel. If I didn't have my note I would be Down....

If some people think it's as easy as removing bloatware etc, is not. Not all developers are the same believe me and they all claim the same things for the most part. ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app