[Xposed Mod] XBackground - Replace background with Custom Color or Image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

xperiacle

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 12, 2012
Hello Guys,

Here is a Xposed Module I have been working on. It is in alpha stage with a few features for now but will definitely get more as I learn more. I call it XBackground and of course requires the Xposed Framework already installed. I am sharing it now even if it is not fully developed to get feedback and suggestions.
XBackground - is an xposed module that runs on top of the xposed framework and its main function (for now) is the ability to let you change the Holo Dark background and Holo Light background used by some stock apps as well as many apps from the Play Store to any custom image from your Gallery or any color you like. It also can replace your Notification Panel background to any color/transparency or to any custom image from your Gallery.

How to install and use?

1. Download and install, then activate it in Xposed Installer and reboot.

2. To use, just run the app and say you want to change the holo dark background, just tick the color and choose the color you want from the color picker, then soft reboot. Or if you want to use a custom image, untick the color option and choose the image from the Gallery then soft reboot.

NOTE: Changing from color to image and vice versa always require a soft reboot. Changing from one color to another color always require a reboot. And changing from one image to another image does not require a reboot.

Credits: @rovo89 for the amazing Xposed Framework. BIG THANKS.

Attachments

• 2013-06-28-14-45-50.jpg
    2013-06-28-14-45-50.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 35,498
  • 2013-06-28-14-45-31.jpg
    2013-06-28-14-45-31.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 30,772
  • XBackground.apk
    1.5 MB · Views: 107,874

Mano1982

May 17, 2010
Oslo
Awesome work :D Changing notification background is not possible IF you are using Simplistic Framework. But Changing background is possible and i am so happy for that :p

Thanks a lot :)

jioan62

Aug 31, 2012
calais
thank you Works well N7100XXDMB6 N7100OXADMB1 N7100XXDLK7(XEF) thank

Last edited:

ferryaryan

Sep 16, 2012
Its not works on dualnote v12.any solution for it?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

xperiacle

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 12, 2012
I know this module still has issues but I am working on the next version with even more options. Just needed some more time as I only do this on my spare time. I appreciate all the feedback and comments and it will guide me on making the next versions better.

Cris7ianO

Feb 15, 2012
Really nice mod :) system background working on newest Omega with sf! Only have the feeling opening settings for example takes a bit longer than before...

Sent from my GT-N7100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Guys,

Here is a Xposed Module I have been working on. It is in alpha stage with a few features for now but will definitely get more as I learn more. I call it XBackground and of course requires the Xposed Framework already installed. I am sharing it now even if it is not fully developed to get feedback and suggestions.
    XBackground - is an xposed module that runs on top of the xposed framework and its main function (for now) is the ability to let you change the Holo Dark background and Holo Light background used by some stock apps as well as many apps from the Play Store to any custom image from your Gallery or any color you like. It also can replace your Notification Panel background to any color/transparency or to any custom image from your Gallery.

How to install and use?

1. Download and install, then activate it in Xposed Installer and reboot.

2. To use, just run the app and say you want to change the holo dark background, just tick the color and choose the color you want from the color picker, then soft reboot. Or if you want to use a custom image, untick the color option and choose the image from the Gallery then soft reboot.

NOTE: Changing from color to image and vice versa always require a soft reboot. Changing from one color to another color always require a reboot. And changing from one image to another image does not require a reboot.

Credits: @rovo89 for the amazing Xposed Framework. BIG THANKS.
    I know this module still has issues but I am working on the next version with even more options. Just needed some more time as I only do this on my spare time. I appreciate all the feedback and comments and it will guide me on making the next versions better.
    Sir,can i port this to spanish forum??
    Thanks you . working very well on Moon Rom.
    doesnt work properly

When i choose custom image and then select image from gallery itll take me to gallery but when i select an image it just goes backnto the select image from gallery and close menun:(
    Please help me out mate