[Q] primoc flash gone wrong.

Search This thread

tzenrick

So I screwed up and flashed a Virgin Mobile to my phone. Lost functionality. Restored from backup, and no wifi, tried CM9, still no wifi. Back to the backup. Something is wrong with my backup... So i tried theSprint RUU via pk76diag.zip to no effect. So I restored from my wife's backup, exact same phone model and all... Now I have her phone number too.. They both ring.

I want my iemi back.

MameTozhio

Apr 27, 2013
So I screwed up and flashed a Virgin Mobile to my phone. Lost functionality. Restored from backup, and no wifi, tried CM9, still no wifi. Back to the backup. Something is wrong with my backup... So i tried theSprint RUU via pk76diag.zip to no effect. So I restored from my wife's backup, exact same phone model and all... Now I have her phone number too.. They both ring.

I want my iemi back.

you'll have to flash the stock UNROOTED RUU and take it to Virgin Mobile.

Curtis1973

May 13, 2013
Greenville, S.C. USA

I want my iemi back.

Ok,so you flashed a virgin mobile rom..that means you must have flashed its boot.img also. Im guessing thats why your wifi is borked. Reflash your original rom and its working boot.img. That should fix you..unless you mean you flashed the radio hboot update. That is another story..

Edit: you're sprint? Try pulling the boot.img from the ruu,fastboot flash it,then rerun the pk76 process again. Not completely sure what you have done so just guessing in the dark.

Last edited:

tzenrick

Ok,so you flashed a virgin mobile rom..that means you must have flashed its boot.img also. Im guessing thats why your wifi is borked. Reflash your original rom and its working boot.img. That should fix you..unless you mean you flashed the radio hboot update. That is another story..

Edit: you're sprint? Try pulling the boot.img from the ruu,fastboot flash it,then rerun the pk76 process again. Not completely sure what you have done so just guessing in the dark.

MY original isn't working. Something went wrong with my backup, and that's why I used my wife's.

I'm actually less concerned with the wifi right now than the fact that my IEMI is wrong. I have her number and am ringing for her calls.
I'd rather fix that and have broken wifi.

russellvone

Jan 26, 2013
Gilmer
MY original isn't working. Something went wrong with my backup, and that's why I used my wife's.

I'm actually less concerned with the wifi right now than the fact that my IEMI is wrong. I have her number and am ringing for her calls.
I'd rather fix that and have broken wifi.

how about I little more info?

what carrier did you originally have?

I might be able to help(if you haven't figured it out yet) after I get a little more information

Also, an easier way to RUU than trying PK76IMG.zip style is through fastboot.

I know how to access and change your number back to what it was if your still on the Virgin Mobile ROM.

you'll need your device's MSI so go ahead and download MSI reader from playstore and write it down(unless you have good memory lol)

Then open stock dialer and type

##786#

it will open this

ymy5uqub.jpg

just click menu and then res reset....

good luck.

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk