Blocked bootloader

Search This thread

deja123

May 6, 2011
Hi, yesterday i rooted my new M single sim, but I want more. For flash I must have unlocked bootloader (<= I'm sure?) but in software configuration is write I can't do this. What now? Is any way to jump over it, and flash M with blocked bootloader? Or maybe can I unlock bootloader but other way? I think the answer is no, and that is solution why in forum xperia m is maybe 10 roms :c.

Ps. I'm really sorry for my English.

Wysłane z mojego C1905 przy użyciu Tapatalka

yogesh448

Sep 28, 2013
Mumbai
I have XM 1904 SS allowed to unlocked bootloader..
in you configuration status the status said no, then there is no way to unlock your bootloader(As per my information)where are you from and which carrier?

deja123

May 6, 2011
I'm from Poland and I have my phone in Orange <~ name of carrier.

Piravinthb

Oct 25, 2013
London
So guys if u buy a phone that is locked to certain carriers thus means that the bl is locked and not unlockable and if u buy a SIM free phone the bl is locked but unlockable. Is this right + I am newbie so still learning.:)

Sent from my C1905 using xda app-developers app

dunc4n88

Nov 16, 2011
I bought a SIM free c1905 and my bootloader is unlockable I think certain networks lock them fully but there must be a way to get round it might just take time

Sent from my C1905 using xda premium

arnabJ

Dec 18, 2012
Asansol
www.proficientapps.in
Hi, yesterday i rooted my new M single sim, but I want more. For flash I must have unlocked bootloader (<= I'm sure?) but in software configuration is write I can't do this. What now? Is any way to jump over it, and flash M with blocked bootloader? Or maybe can I unlock bootloader but other way? I think the answer is no, and that is solution why in forum xperia m is maybe 10 roms :c.

Ps. I'm really sorry for my English.

I have XM 1904 SS allowed to unlocked bootloader..
in you configuration status the status said no, then there is no way to unlock your bootloader(As per my information)where are you from and which carrier?

Now i have 15.1.C.2.8

DZIABNIĘTE Z MOJEJ EMKI C1905.

I bought a SIM free c1905 and my bootloader is unlockable I think certain networks lock them fully but there must be a way to get round it might just take time

Sent from my C1905 using xda premium

Even If the status says that unlocking is not allowed you can try once.
Nothing bad in that.
I even read somewhere in xda that sometimes not allowed bootloader too get unlocked.
You may follow Up this guide to try to unlock : GUIDE

Top Liked Posts