TWRP 2.6.3.3 T-Mobile D801??

Search This thread

coldcrush390

Feb 13, 2011
I'm sorry to have to post this but after an hour trying to install the Omni Rom from Vertigo I've yet to find an update of 2.6.3.3. If I try installing the rom on 2.6.3.2 i get a "failed" message when trying to flash the rom after clearing system, cache, data, etc.. I read a comment where a guy mentions getting the update from the "cmb" (is how he said it) thread and i can't find it anywhere... Can somebody please help me?:(:confused: Yes I've tried to google search for an answer and tried searching the threads for keywords.. Thank you again

SmiLey497

May 7, 2009
SF, CA - NYC
I'm sorry to have to post this but after an hour trying to install the Omni Rom from Vertigo I've yet to find an update of 2.6.3.3. If I try installing the rom on 2.6.3.2 i get a "failed" message when trying to flash the rom after clearing system, cache, data, etc.. I read a comment where a guy mentions getting the update from the "cmb" (is how he said it) thread and i can't find it anywhere... Can somebody please help me?:(:confused: Yes I've tried to google search for an answer and tried searching the threads for keywords.. Thank you again

There is this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2469995

rotarydial

May 5, 2010
Goodyear, AZ

UNTESTED Just found. Might try soon.
http://downloads.codefi.re/shelnutt2/freegee/LG-D801
UNTESTED

drunkboi

Apr 5, 2008
Houston

Here is the link to download TWRP 2.6.3.3 (D801)

JUST SAW THE LINK WAS POSTED ABOVE!

TESTED AND WORKS!!!

Last edited: