[Q] My HTC X920D screen got broken :(

Search This thread

Omar-STD

Oct 6, 2013
Hi guys, how are you?

My lovely Butterfly :victory: fall on the street and the screen glass got broken from the down left side as you see the attached pics,

I contacted HTC for repairing they said it worth 220$ to repair the screen :crying: I was like what the **** :(

So I relied on myself and I found many websites providing supplies and parts for my phone, I will buy it and ship to where i'm living,

but I got a small question, is this part in the following link or the attached pic is the right part to replace my broken HTC screen ? I don't want

to buy the wrong part and btw my HTC Butterfly is X920D Taiwan made.

http://www.etradesupply.com/oem-htc...assembly-with-light-guide-taiwan-version.html

Attachments

• WP_20140224_002.jpg
    WP_20140224_002.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 184
  • WP_20140224_013.jpg
    WP_20140224_013.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 167
  • Etrade.JPG
    Etrade.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 159

sixpathofpain

Dec 30, 2011
Hi guys, how are you?

My lovely Butterfly :victory: fall on the street and the screen glass got broken from the down left side as you see the attached pics,

I contacted HTC for repairing they said it worth 220$ to repair the screen :crying: I was like what the **** :(

So I relied on myself and I found many websites providing supplies and parts for my phone, I will buy it and ship to where i'm living,

but I got a small question, is this part in the following link or the attached pic is the right part to replace my broken HTC screen ? I don't want

to buy the wrong part and btw my HTC Butterfly is X920D Taiwan made.

http://www.etradesupply.com/oem-htc...assembly-with-light-guide-taiwan-version.html

mine got broken too we are same model x920d lol got replaced not by HTC its order basis around 150$ just buy x920d because there are many variants of butterfly goodluck

Omar-STD

Oct 6, 2013
mine got broken too we are same model x920d lol got replaced not by HTC its order basis around 150$ just buy x920d because there are many variants of butterfly goodluck

Thanks for your reply, but you mean buy another x920d phone better? I can see that part cost 65$ on the website I included in my thread :( maybe it's not the right part !

sixpathofpain

Dec 30, 2011
Thanks for your reply, but you mean buy another x920d phone better? I can see that part cost 65$ on the website I included in my thread :( maybe it's not the right part !

nope buy full lcd because i thought mine got broken front glass but touch works so the technician advice to buy full lcd cost around 150$ due to the S-LCD so sensitive and easy to break the de-attached to the housing