HTC One Suddenly goes "Out of Service"

Search This thread

Aldo101t

Mar 9, 2012
Pittsburgh
HTC U11
Google Pixel 7 Pro
hi, thnx for replay,
i tried all the radio baseband but is the same the radio switch off randomly????
its so bizarre i try many room and ruu but tha same.
before flashing the first RUU it was ok .

well, you might try flashing back to a stock based rom thgen in dialer type ##72786# then select reset(tab in upper right corner)this will reset your network to default settings

also update your prl and profile in settings

Last edited:

klevismartini

Jun 24, 2013
tirana
well, you might try flashing back to a stock based rom thgen in dialer type ##72786# then select reset(tab in upper right corner)this will reset your network to default settings

also update your prl and profile in settings

but how i can update
update your prl and profile in settings
i download the update, reboot, boot to the custom recovery and than how i proceed to install the update??
so i think after i instal the RUU i must instal the stock recovery too to get the update, right?

Aldo101t

Mar 9, 2012
Pittsburgh
HTC U11
Google Pixel 7 Pro
but how i can update
update your prl and profile in settings
i download the update, reboot, boot to the custom recovery and than how i proceed to install the update??
so i think after i instal the RUU i must instal the stock recovery too to get the update, right?

to update prl and profile you have to be on a stock based rom then in settings>system updates, you'll see update profile and update prl, do it over wifi

i'm confused here. are you trying to update your firmware or what?? prl or profile
if you are trying to update firmware and are s-on or s-off??
if you are s-on you need to relock the bootloader to update and have stock recovery

Last edited:

klevismartini

Jun 24, 2013
tirana
to update prl and profile you have to be on a stock based rom then in settings>system updates, you'll see update profile and update prl, do it over wifi

i'm confused here. are you trying to update your firmware or what?? prl or profile
if you are trying to update firmware and are s-on or s-off??
if you are s-on you need to relock the bootloader to update and have stock recovery

im S-off, unlocked, hboot 1.55. cid spcs_001.

i flash a ruu and then tried to update downloaded the update and then reboot but i was on custom recovery and i tried to flash the updated file but i got an error that i dont remember. so update failed.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This has happened to me before, and I had never actually fixed it. Basically what happened was out of the blue, I had no service. I did not do anything to cause this, or at least I don't think I did. I don't know if 4G works, but I'm sure 3G does not. This is all the info I have at the moment (see picture). Last time this happened, I met this guy at my local Sprint store who was cool enough to give me a new phone and make this all go away. But I don't have that option this time, and I would love any help. Thank you in advance.

This used to happen to my Galaxy Nexus. The cause may have been the radio I was flashing was a bad download. I would try flashing a new radio in recovery to see if that works...

i removed the default tapatalk signature
    After flashing the new baseband, I get service on the latest CM ROM and every other ROM. Thank you for that:)