[Q] Mugen Batteries for I8150

Search This thread

darthbii

Jan 18, 2012
Petaling Jaya
Feipusi battery 1900MAH for SGW

hey guys, new to this forum. any1 using the Feipusi 1900MAH for their Galaxy Wonder? Could you tell me if there is much difference between the stock Samsung batt? And is this brand trusted?:D

babribeiro

Dec 6, 2011
Either Lisbon or Shanghai
Guys , from my personal experience, don't buy any batteries online unless you reallyyy sure it is real.

My personal Experience is the Following. ( Although a different phone and brand)

When i was in Shanghai, Searching for LG Optimus One P500 (In china P503), in shops around i could not find a single one that was real, there were all copies , although probable working ok but still not original.
Went to the LG website and search for Official support shops in the city, there were quite a few, so i called one and asked for battery, the place said they have. I went there in person and i buy it , paid 100 rmb ( about 12€ or 16$ at 27/02/2012 rates) for it. Had the wait a bit for the person to fill up the paper and warranty and so on.
Been using it for the last month. SO far is Exactly the same as when the old battery was new.No complains at all.

Note: All the Chinese talk was done by my girlfriend.

For Samsung or any other shops, i suppose it pretty much the same.
Another clue is , never buy anything from Shenzhen area ( south China Area), the probability of being fake/copy is 99%).

So my advice is, try search a support shop/place at your own country and ask them for it.

I hope i was clear.

Cumprimentos.

souwatt

Jan 15, 2012
Mugen Power Battery Performance

Hello guys,

I bought a Mugen Power 1700mAh Extended Battery for my SGW. I've been using/testing battery for about a week and really happy with its performance.

A screenshot of battery (with a average usage of wifi, 3G, GPS etc.) when charge level is 1% is attached.

It is expensive when compared to alternative batteries but it totally satisfies me :D

Attachments

• SC20120315-222423.jpg
    SC20120315-222423.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 630
  • MugenPower.jpg
    MugenPower.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 357
Reactions: lionfib

JSReis

Feb 26, 2011
I think it's better to always buy original batteries. But you can always search by model number and find some alternative.

piro.lito

Jan 28, 2012
Anyone knows more powerfull batteries for W?

Even if i had to use an extended back cover.

mrko==

Apr 23, 2012
Hello guys,

I bought a Mugen Power 1700mAh Extended Battery for my SGW. I've been using/testing battery for about a week and really happy with its performance.

A screenshot of battery (with a average usage of wifi, 3G, GPS etc.) when charge level is 1% is attached.

It is expensive when compared to alternative batteries but it totally satisfies me :D

hi,where have u buy this battery? :)

mateiradu

May 9, 2012
Fermo
Standardized battery test, coming soon

Hi guys,
I'm trying to create a standardized test, so that anyone can try it and see how our batteries behave. This way we can also share our results for consultation :)
I have to do it in my free time and so it will take some time to develop. Keep in mind that it will not be an app, only a set of rules and step-by-step procedures.
As soon as I'll finish I'll post the thread ;)

Reactions: gtabr1

kbytek

Mar 31, 2012
feipusi 1900mah

One month with this battery and I'm really satisfied.
10 euro and free shipping.
Better then original one.

kemaro30

Dec 7, 2011
Manila
wew.. stock battery really doesn't last that long :( i tried to use mobile network(3g/hspda) for about 2hrs and my 98% gone 43%.. really need a battery with more than 2000mAh badly... i wish mugen can make us one..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ufff....now i ordered it.. :p 17euros have gone :p
    never mind..ill test it and i'll tell you the results.. :)
    Hey guyz still waiting for the battery to be delivered :)
    When i have it i'll test it right away and give you my comments :)
    2680 Mah Chinese Battery

Have anyone tried this one?
    goo(dot)gl/N22Mj
    Looks promising...
    Ok guys,

So then this supposed 1900mah battery. I've noticed a clear difference in battery life since I put it in.

Here are some battery screen shots

bcde7336-1ffd-f712.jpg

And the chart...

bcde7336-2019-eaca.jpg

These were taken at 45%.

I've used the phone as much as I would on any normal day.

Charging is fine and standard not faster not slower.

I don't expect to be lied to about what is actually in the battery when buying, so I have to take it for granted that the battery is in fact 1900mah. Though I do understand that there is a chance the battery is a fake. At £8 it's a no brainer.

All in all, I recommend the battery.

HTH

Sent from my GT-I8150 using XDA App
    Had a really bad performance from this battery today...

See chart

bcde7336-4c63-cef9.jpg

Only 9hrs and it was dead...

Very strange.

Sent from my GT-I8150 using XDA App