[Q] Need help HTC one soft brick (S-ON, No backup, can't mount sdcard)

Search This thread

sokthin

Jan 4, 2014
Is there a way to s-off THC one via fastboot?

Because i reverted my phone to s-on and i failed to flash the stock ruu at the beginning and now im all stuck at fastboot and bootloader screen with s-on .
I have s-on my device by fastboot so i believe i can s-off also using fastboot

If im able to s-off via fastboot i can do the steps from the beginning or tel a way to flash the stock rom in s-on [i tried goldcard but i cannot install the goldcard helper as my phone wont bootup to install and im romless

plz help

thanks in advance
Im really pleased with the XDA users you are really kind, awesome and cool!!

harihacker

Feb 19, 2013
Chicago
Do u have a custom recovery on? If yes, u cud sideload any Rom and install. Cud help if needed.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

kamilmirza

Dec 4, 2011
OnePlus 6

Because i reverted my phone to s-on and i failed to flash the stock ruu at the beginning and now im all stuck at fastboot and bootloader screen with s-on .

If im able to s-off via fastboot i can do the steps from the beginning or tel a way to flash the stock rom in s-on [i tried goldcard but i cannot install the goldcard helper as my phone wont bootup to install and im romless

plz help

thanks in advance

follow this GUIDE

sokthin

Jan 4, 2014
Do u have a custom recovery on? If yes, u cud sideload any Rom and install. Cud help if needed.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

I can go to custom recovery, but I'm not sure about cud sideload. please help to give me the link or instruction to do this.

thank you very much in advance;)

kamilmirza

Dec 4, 2011
OnePlus 6
I think you haven't read the guide thoroughly
in the guide it is specified to get the same ROM as your firmware from crushalot thread
PM me if you can't understand ;)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

leesumm

Feb 2, 2013

plz help

thanks in advance

I myself is fond of the Hasoon All in One toolkit. Yes its a toolkit for which you wont learn much but there is a section on it to "grant S-Off" . I have it and use it but I have read that you can use ADB to S-off but don't know the commands off hand and not sure of the link right now. Try the AOI.