[Q] nexus 5 acting funny

Search This thread

doug143

Feb 9, 2013
ayr
Hi,

Got my screen fixed under warranty, thank god!! LG done it as I bought from an independent retailer.

This question happened before i got my screen replaced so it isn't that:)

It only ever happens when i'm on facebook and then when i press the back button to come out, it closes facebook and chrome is open:S only ever chrome is open and it only ever happens when I close facebook.

Any ideas? is there any way to disable/uninstall chrome (no root) as it doesn't bother me which browser i have, although chrome is my favourite.

samersh72

Nov 26, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
Hi,

Got my screen fixed under warranty, thank god!! LG done it as I bought from an independent retailer.

This question happened before i got my screen replaced so it isn't that:)

It only ever happens when i'm on facebook and then when i press the back button to come out, it closes facebook and chrome is open:S only ever chrome is open and it only ever happens when I close facebook.

Any ideas? is there any way to disable/uninstall chrome (no root) as it doesn't bother me which browser i have, although chrome is my favourite.
go to settings--->Apps--->ALL--->chrome and press Disable

bblzd

Nov 6, 2013
Toronto
Yeah I know that's how to disable it, thanks though!! Meant to say in OP, but won't disabling chrome affect anything in my phone?

I've had Chrome and a few other Google apps disabled as such and no issues to be seen. I'm not sure if an OTA update would require them to enabled or not.

Last edited: