[REQUEST][DEVS] SOKP 4.4.2 for Codina

Search This thread

Nathanabrahams

Dec 2, 2013
Hythe
Hi guys ... I was scrolling though my feed and saw this new ROM like AKOP and thought that it would be great for our device.... It has many features ... So can someone please see about developing this ROM ??? Thanks in advance.

Here are some screenshots form s2

ubabypu8.jpg

e5uvyreq.jpg

ajase6y7.jpg

Reactions: nestar1580

ItsHumf

Mar 10, 2012
Several ROMs such as Carbon, Beanstalk, PAC, C-Rom, Resurection Remix, Liquid Smooth and Mahdi ROM already have the features shown in your screenshots and are fully working for our device. I think you should try Beanstalk or Mahdi if you're looking for high customisation/features.

dragos281993

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 29, 2014
Iasi
I tried Mahdi ROM and Beanstalk, which are very customizable, but C-ROM is the best at this chapter. It has so many feature you won't even know where to start. Between Beanstalk and Mahdi ROM, the second one is better(believe me, I used them for a while). However if you compare these 3, which are the best for customization, C-ROM would definitely win. I speak from experience and I've been using C-ROM for a while and I came to the decision that this is the best ROM for our device, at least for the moment. If you decide to install C-ROM, which has probably all the features you've shown in the pictures above, or perhaps more, send me a message and I'll tell what to add to the "...C-ROM.zip" before you flash it, just to make it more interesting.

Reactions: ItsHumf

danny19901

Nov 4, 2010
Stockton-On-Tees
I may see if my friend will build SOKP I will let you know if he will I would build but need a new computer to build

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk

upilguebu

Mar 15, 2013
I've got this on my nexus 4. Good rom. But still in development, i saw so much minor bugs that disturbing me. So i switch to c-rom in my nexus.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Its smooth and has loads of customisations
    DU is built if you wanna try it SOKP next https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/Absol

1c729de05fb60328eb835c7f5954c5f4.jpg

f1fd69136c24164ecac39887eb9228b1.jpg

cf64361b90cddb4f51ba69fa620456c1.jpg

597b30ace2884c9bc13ec62783778438.jpg

SOKP won't build :( sorry mate

8d616080c46363de19153a194d6ff890.jpg
    Hi guys ... I was scrolling though my feed and saw this new ROM like AKOP and thought that it would be great for our device.... It has many features ... So can someone please see about developing this ROM ??? Thanks in advance.

Here are some screenshots form s2

ubabypu8.jpg

e5uvyreq.jpg

ajase6y7.jpg
    I tried Mahdi ROM and Beanstalk, which are very customizable, but C-ROM is the best at this chapter. It has so many feature you won't even know where to start. Between Beanstalk and Mahdi ROM, the second one is better(believe me, I used them for a while). However if you compare these 3, which are the best for customization, C-ROM would definitely win. I speak from experience and I've been using C-ROM for a while and I came to the decision that this is the best ROM for our device, at least for the moment. If you decide to install C-ROM, which has probably all the features you've shown in the pictures above, or perhaps more, send me a message and I'll tell what to add to the "...C-ROM.zip" before you flash it, just to make it more interesting.