My pictures keep erasing overnight.

Search This thread

Epic76

Feb 6, 2014
Recently i installed Alliance b24 with a 64gig external was working great till I noticed pictures and videos were erasing overnight. I take pictures and videos straight to external. Also transfered all my music there but only half the songs are recognizable even though file explorer shows the file still there. If you know of a fix please help.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

twiztidvandal417

Simplest fix, and this is going to be an extreme pain, move all your files on your SD card to your computer, format the card within the rom and move everything back. That usually fixes any SD card issues I have ever had with a tw based rom.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

OffTheChainz

Feb 23, 2014
Florida
I've had to replace 3 64gig cards messing with roms and TWRP recovery unfortunately.

Issues your having sounds very similar to weird problems I've encountered. But night time wasnt the problem lol
Try deleting a file and reboot is the file still there?
Try creating a file and reboot is the file there?
Do it from a PC using cable?
Do it from microsd adapter?

I've even reformatted using PC and phone to find all my files still there and untouched..
Nothing will fix it.. My only solution was copy data and replace on a new card and snap the old card in half for security reasons.
This was after using TWRP and Alliance/Beans roms I've had these issues with a 64gig sdcard. I'd blame it on TWRP somehow.
Sorry it's not a fix.

Epic76

Feb 6, 2014
I did have twrp. But after ur coment switched to philz. Will try both fixes a nd report back. thanks for your input.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app