[MOD][XPOSED][4.0+]More Pattern Attempts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

hamzahrmalik

May 31, 2013

This MOD is discontinued, but the features can be found in LockScreen Tweakbox. use that MOD instead

This module will give you 20 attempts on the lockscreen rather than 5. I might add the option to change this amount, depending on how popular this tweak proves to be. Also, I'm planning on making a lockscreen tweakbox which will include this and much more.
APK is attacthed and also on Xposed Repo

After 5 attempts, you will still get the normal alert to wait 30 seconds, but this mod will disable the wait, so once you dismiss the laert you can try again instantly. However, after 20 attempts, you will have to sign in with your Google Account as normal, will add an option to disable this too!

Changelog
version 1.0.1
Bug fixes
Version 1.0
Initial release

Last edited:

mauam

Jan 26, 2011
Simply awesome. I see you're full of new ideas. Keep up:cool:

supergonkas

Jan 15, 2014
Simply awesome,btw i just want to sugget adding the options You have mentioned in the xposed repo description

Millenium3

May 22, 2012
Seoul
Great module! Does this number of attempts extensions also work with PIN lock?

Surfing in Tapatalk from I9500

nicesoni_ash

May 26, 2012
Since this is related to lock screen, can you include an option to disable emergency calling too so it won't call automatically if pressed in pocket?

That was the feature request, other than that the app works perfectly.. Thanks.

Gutslit

Feb 3, 2012
im back 11-04-2020
I can confirm this module works with pin aswell. Here's the proof. [emoji4]

P.s

All working here,
finger print,password,pattern,pin
If you want ss i post here. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1403646604525.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1403646604525.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 216
Reactions: mauam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This MOD is discontinued, but the features can be found in LockScreen Tweakbox. use that MOD instead

This module will give you 20 attempts on the lockscreen rather than 5. I might add the option to change this amount, depending on how popular this tweak proves to be. Also, I'm planning on making a lockscreen tweakbox which will include this and much more.
    APK is attacthed and also on Xposed Repo

After 5 attempts, you will still get the normal alert to wait 30 seconds, but this mod will disable the wait, so once you dismiss the laert you can try again instantly. However, after 20 attempts, you will have to sign in with your Google Account as normal, will add an option to disable this too!

Changelog
    version 1.0.1
    Bug fixes
    Version 1.0
    Initial release

I can confirm this module works with pin aswell. Here's the proof. [emoji4]

P.s

All working here,
    finger print,password,pattern,pin
    If you want ss i post here. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    He doesn't have any ideas and it won't have, he SPAM everybody new apps saying good job or good ideas, he should be forbidden on XDA

Really!? Grow up boy:)