Official release of TWRP for S5?

Search This thread

njdevils28

Feb 2, 2011
Hi All,

I’ve visited the TWRP Official site and looked for the download and the Device is not found when I do a search for the S5 Is there an official release for the S5?

-NJ

tp2215

Oct 2, 2010
Orlando
There isn't one yet for the s5. Go to the international development forums and flash the one there. It works great. Would post the link bit on mobile right now and it is kind of a pain in the butt.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Reactions: njdevils28

njdevils28

Feb 2, 2011
There isn't one yet for the s5. Go to the international development forums and flash the one there. It works great. Would post the link bit on mobile right now and it is kind of a pain in the butt.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900T using xda app-developers app

TheArtiszan

Jun 12, 2009
Wait!
The international one works on this device?
I thought they were too different.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

TheArtiszan

Jun 12, 2009
That is pretty cool.
Good to know.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

One more quick side note.
Does backup and restore work in it?
Want to make sure I can save the flly stock - rooted rom before I start tinkering with things again.

tp2215

Oct 2, 2010
Orlando
Yea, it seems like everything works perfectly. Have not had any issues at all. Kind of wondering though why twrp hasn't released it officially yet for the s5 since it seems to work perfectly. They already released an official version for the HTC one m8.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.