Windows mobile 6.5 (21806) stock like rom

Search This thread

+ Que PPC

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2007
Guadalajara
es.youtube.com
mmmm

The highlight... tap and hold select text selection then you can select with the stylus

The rom is a looks like the official... so none other apps added just default ones...

ascawasca

Jul 8, 2009
Karachi
Im having a problem, sometimes my device hanged up with this rom so i soft reset the device,n when i soft reset it, it starts like it is starting first time and it deletes all the installed applications, i dont know whether this problem is with my device or with the rom .
my phone is spv m3100

+ Que PPC

Mar 23, 2007
Guadalajara
es.youtube.com
There is a reg change... but i cant remember where so you need to search with the lovevly tool search...

or download the netCF 3.5 and the advanced config 3.3 and change it with the thumbnail... keyboard...

+ Que PPC

Mar 23, 2007
Guadalajara
es.youtube.com
you have the same problem of everybody dude

FLASH FIRST the stripped att rom let it boot!!!!! Harderest.... let it boot....
FLASH NEXT this rom let it boot!!!!! Hardreset!!!!! enjoy... if not repeate steps

God damn i had stomachache :(

ascawasca

Jul 8, 2009
Karachi
FLASH FIRST the stripped att rom let it boot!!!!! Harderest.... let it boot....
FLASH NEXT this rom let it boot!!!!! Hardreset!!!!! enjoy... if not repeate steps

God damn i had stomachache :(

I did as u said... it worked.
but only once it did that same thing after soft reset and cleared all my storage. i did the soft reset because my hermes got stucked, otherwise it is working perfectly

should i hv to do hard spl to solve this problem, I have never done it before on my device

Scotty93

Jul 26, 2008
Cambridgeshire
are you saying that your hermes isnt hard-spl? i would advise putting it on, it can save your hermes from becoming a brick if something goes wrong

jwzg

Retired Senior Moderator
Jan 31, 2006
Prattville, AL
FCW, can you make this ROM without the "allpackagestooone" command in the .bat. I'd like to be able to break it down and use it as a base. I know some cooks don't like that so it's up to you, but there are some improvements that I'd like to make such as icons and comm manager, etc.

tonemgub

Feb 4, 2008
Any possibility of getting localized versions of this stock-like ROM too? Or is there any way for me to localize it myself?

FCW

Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
FCW, can you make this ROM without the "allpackagestooone" command in the .bat. I'd like to be able to break it down and use it as a base. I know some cooks don't like that so it's up to you, but there are some improvements that I'd like to make such as icons and comm manager, etc.

yeah I dont mind. Ill do it for my next rom. What .bat do i find this line in? I hope you wont be the only person to use this as a base :)

jwzg

Retired Senior Moderator
Jan 31, 2006
Prattville, AL
yeah I dont mind. Ill do it for my next rom. What .bat do i find this line in? I hope you wont be the only person to use this as a base :)

Open CreateROM.bat with notepad, and you'll find three lines:

delete boot.hv
delete default.hv
allpackagestoone.exe

Delete them all and run again. You'll then have an image that can be pulled apart.

pasan

Jul 15, 2007
Colombo
My previous ROM was done by Josh and it had the 3G dialer. Is there a suitable 3G dialer for this ROM that I can install? Video calling is very important to me.

ascawasca

Jul 8, 2009
Karachi
im using this rom from 2 months and its very fast... but its doesnt have a transcriber, where i will find the cab for the transcriber, plz help

Skijumper

Jan 28, 2008
Prague
Hello - please, support this ROM 3G video camera? I like this feature. Thank you - and can i fix this problem without 3G builded in ROM? Maybe application, fix etc.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For some reason, when i switch on my jasjam, it stays on the splash screen and does not move, please help.:) its so :mad: and so :confused:

try to hard reset your device by way Press and hold the Left SOFT KEY and the Right SOFT KEY, and at the same time, use the stylus to press the RESET button at the bottom of your device.
    if it still does not help then flashes back ROM device with the appropriate ROM !! guide for flash ROM and ROM file you can find at http://xdaforums.com/wiki/HTC_Hermes