[ROM] [Nandroid Image] Stock GO 6.2.A.1.100 1264_7472 With Phantom kernel

Search This thread

googlesky

May 31, 2012
Cần Thơ
After a long time, I think this will helpful for any one to back to stock or install other rom cook request you have been reflash your phone by flashtool.

Ex: [New!][ROM][JB][.100] BeAnZ/Google™ BeAnZ Lite 2014/01/01

To install that rom you have been:

Instructions:
1. Make sure you are running Xperia go ST27i JB firmware 6.2.A.1.100. (Go to settings>About phone, scroll down to the button of
screen and check build number to confirm) (If your phone is rooted with CWM installed and init.d enabled, proceed to instruction #4)
2. Download the JBeAnZKit.7z file and the ROM AromaBeAnZ2014.zip.
3. Extract JBeAnZKit.7z to your PC, inside the .7z file, you will find 2 folders. The folder "ERT17MOD" will be
use to root your phone, just follow instruction. After root program is installed, phone will reboot. Open app drawer on phone and look for
Uni-init. Run the program and press "Activate" to enable init.d.
4. The second folder "CWM5504" will be use to install Clockworkmod recovery (CWM).

JBeAnZKit7z is 4.84MB, link is http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/94189288/file.html

NOTE: Guide on rooting and installing CWM on Xgo https://sites.google.com/site/myxgos...clockworkmod-1 and for enabling init.d use this link
https://sites.google.com/site/myxgos...ildprop--initd

5. Download the file "AromaBeAnZLiteROM.zip" or "AromaGoogleBeAnZLiteROM.zip" to your SD Card or internal storage (not microSD)
6. Reboot to CWM
7. Select "install zip from SDCard"
8. Select "choose zip from SDCard" and select "AromaBeAnZLiteROM.zip" or "AromaGoogleBeAnZLiteROM.zip"
9. After flashing is finished, phone will reboot itself. (Dalvik will be wiped automatically)
10. After boot, do a factory reset (checked "Erase internal storage")
11. Enjoy!

But now with this you only begin from:

Instructions:
1. Restore Nandroid Image
2. Download the file "AromaBeAnZLiteROM.zip" or "AromaGoogleBeAnZLiteROM.zip" to your SD Card or internal storage (not microSD)
3. Reboot to CWM
4. Select "install zip from SDCard"
5. Select "choose zip from SDCard" and select "AromaBeAnZLiteROM.zip" or "AromaGoogleBeAnZLiteROM.zip"
6. After flashing is finished, phone will reboot itself. (Dalvik will be wiped automatically)
7. Enjoy!

Save alot time to test more rom.

How make this:
  1. Flash ST27i_6.2.A.1.100_1264_7472.tft by flashtool
  2. Install Phantom kernel
  3. Backup by Nandroid

How to Use:
  1. Download this image
  2. Extract file to any where and rename to "Stockwithphantom"
  3. Copy or cut folder "Stockwithphantom" to SDCARD or EXTCARD \ clockworkmod \ backup
  4. Reboot to CMW
  5. Restore "Stockwithphantom"
  6. Install orther rom or use stock if like.
Download:
My Host:
http://caracantho.myDS.me:5000/fbsharing/XyRwzqvp
Dev-Host: Part 1 Part 2

Thanks to: @kinglauryl to make alot rom perfect. @Pwng3 for kernel @munjeni for CMW tourh. @netmaniack for TFT image

Last edited:

googlesky

May 31, 2012
Cần Thơ
Ok, great,
i tried few times to flash the phantomkernel before installing the BeAnZ Lite Rom but it don´t work.
I thought maybe you can tell me about the battery life.
Now i try it again. :)

I use this image to install BeAnZ 2014. Now I have BeAnZ 2014 with phantom kernel.

I use my GO after install in 2 day not changing. I read news, play some game, call and sms. smooth and comfortable.

googlesky

May 31, 2012
Cần Thơ
sounds good, downloading... thank you

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

getting a MD5 mismatch! Error while restore is starting...

Can you download again, plz? I was test some Xperia Go and It work. I will upload new link if you want!

Gửi từ ST27i của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

psylos

Jul 28, 2011

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

If second download gives also MD5 mismatch error, try this.

Create a txt file with no text in it. Then change the extention of the file from .txt to .md5 and replace the old file with this one. The CWM will then pass the md5 check and continue with the restore process.

dhchris

Create a txt file with no text in it. Then change the extention of the file from .txt to .md5 and replace the old file with this one. The CWM will then pass the md5 check and continue with the restore process.

........ Deleted by me .........

Edit:
I solved the mismatch problem. :)
Don't give the Backupfolder a space in his name.
Some CWM-Recoverys cannot handle this spaces.
I renamed the folder from "Stock with phantom" to "Stockwithphantom" and it works.

Now testing and report the result tomorrow.
Greetings,
Chris

Last edited:

googlesky

May 31, 2012
Cần Thơ
If after install rom cook can't access root plz folow this tut to fix it:

1. Check your root by enter SuperSU if SuperSU ask to install plz folow step 2.
  2. Reboot to CMW and flash SuperSU
  3. Reboot to system and check your access root.

lttVH78.png
l5u05jh.png

Last edited:
Reactions: andy7b9

kris010976

Apr 11, 2011
selangor
Dear googlesky,

Sorry for the stupid question.
did we need to unlock the bootloader to flash this.
i'm asking coz after i flash this my screen just black only but there is vibrate when i press the on off button

googlesky

May 31, 2012
Cần Thơ
Dear googlesky,

Sorry for the stupid question.
did we need to unlock the bootloader to flash this.
i'm asking coz after i flash this my screen just black only but there is vibrate when i press the on off button

You need unlock the bootloader to flash this. Because Phantom kernel request that. Sorry for don't tell early. But I think every body known phantol kernel need Unlock bootloader.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    After a long time, I think this will helpful for any one to back to stock or install other rom cook request you have been reflash your phone by flashtool.

Ex: [New!][ROM][JB][.100] BeAnZ/Google™ BeAnZ Lite 2014/01/01

To install that rom you have been:

Instructions:
    1. Make sure you are running Xperia go ST27i JB firmware 6.2.A.1.100. (Go to settings>About phone, scroll down to the button of
    screen and check build number to confirm) (If your phone is rooted with CWM installed and init.d enabled, proceed to instruction #4)
    2. Download the JBeAnZKit.7z file and the ROM AromaBeAnZ2014.zip.
    3. Extract JBeAnZKit.7z to your PC, inside the .7z file, you will find 2 folders. The folder "ERT17MOD" will be
    use to root your phone, just follow instruction. After root program is installed, phone will reboot. Open app drawer on phone and look for
    Uni-init. Run the program and press "Activate" to enable init.d.
    4. The second folder "CWM5504" will be use to install Clockworkmod recovery (CWM).

JBeAnZKit7z is 4.84MB, link is http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/94189288/file.html

NOTE: Guide on rooting and installing CWM on Xgo https://sites.google.com/site/myxgos...clockworkmod-1 and for enabling init.d use this link
    https://sites.google.com/site/myxgos...ildprop--initd

5. Download the file "AromaBeAnZLiteROM.zip" or "AromaGoogleBeAnZLiteROM.zip" to your SD Card or internal storage (not microSD)
    6. Reboot to CWM
    7. Select "install zip from SDCard"
    8. Select "choose zip from SDCard" and select "AromaBeAnZLiteROM.zip" or "AromaGoogleBeAnZLiteROM.zip"
    9. After flashing is finished, phone will reboot itself. (Dalvik will be wiped automatically)
    10. After boot, do a factory reset (checked "Erase internal storage")
    11. Enjoy!

But now with this you only begin from:

Instructions:
    1. Restore Nandroid Image
    2. Download the file "AromaBeAnZLiteROM.zip" or "AromaGoogleBeAnZLiteROM.zip" to your SD Card or internal storage (not microSD)
    3. Reboot to CWM
    4. Select "install zip from SDCard"
    5. Select "choose zip from SDCard" and select "AromaBeAnZLiteROM.zip" or "AromaGoogleBeAnZLiteROM.zip"
    6. After flashing is finished, phone will reboot itself. (Dalvik will be wiped automatically)
    7. Enjoy!

Save alot time to test more rom.

How make this:
    1. Flash ST27i_6.2.A.1.100_1264_7472.tft by flashtool
    2. Install Phantom kernel
    3. Backup by Nandroid

How to Use:
    1. Download this image
    2. Extract file to any where and rename to "Stockwithphantom"
    3. Copy or cut folder "Stockwithphantom" to SDCARD or EXTCARD \ clockworkmod \ backup
    4. Reboot to CMW
    5. Restore "Stockwithphantom"
    6. Install orther rom or use stock if like.
    Download:
    My Host:
    http://caracantho.myDS.me:5000/fbsharing/XyRwzqvp
    Dev-Host: Part 1 Part 2

Thanks to: @kinglauryl to make alot rom perfect. @Pwng3 for kernel @munjeni for CMW tourh. @netmaniack for TFT image

........ Deleted by me .........

Edit:
    I solved the mismatch problem. :)
    Don't give the Backupfolder a space in his name.
    Some CWM-Recoverys cannot handle this spaces.
    I renamed the folder from "Stock with phantom" to "Stockwithphantom" and it works.

Now testing and report the result tomorrow.
    Greetings,
    Chris
    downloading... but takes some time, hoster is very slow, i´ll get back later, ± one hour
    If after install rom cook can't access root plz folow this tut to fix it:

1. Check your root by enter SuperSU if SuperSU ask to install plz folow step 2.
    2. Reboot to CMW and flash SuperSU
    3. Reboot to system and check your access root.

lttVH78.png
    l5u05jh.png