[Q] P768 not turn on

Search This thread

boskonp

Jan 13, 2014
First, thank you for your help. I have a p768 everything was ok until the dude tried to insert a soft and now he's dead. I tried to insert the battery al nothing happens. When it attaches to the comp show only OMAP4430 and that's it. Is there any chance to bring him back to life because I have no guarantee. Any version. Thank you all once again. First tricot about androids I've learned on this forum.

boskonp

Jan 13, 2014
First, thank you for your help. I have a p768 everything was ok until the dude tried to insert a soft and now he's dead. I tried to insert the battery al nothing happens. When it attaches to the comp show only OMAP4430 and that's it. Is there any chance to bring him back to life because I have no guarantee. Any version. Thank you all once again. First tricot about androids I've learned on this forum.

Try fastboot i se opn my pic
imageshack.com/a/img19/3981/7ou6.jpg

and thees

imageshack.com/a/img33/2394/s0q6.jpg

Help ?? It is only black screean not turn on else. Sory on my english

boskonp

Jan 13, 2014
I tried my best and still can't understand what you are saying here. I guess English is not your native language? Anyway, chances are that your phone is physically dead. Good luck.

No my native language is serbian.

On my phone first appeared icon of the little green android with open stomach and a buddy tried to slip sotver and then the phone shuts down. Using a fastboot-enter the mode like the pictures.

Last edited: