Cant Install NAND Android On Telstra HD2 (T9193)

Search This thread

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
hi i have a telstra htc hd2 and for some reason i cant install android nand roms properly i can use DFT Flashables ones fine but not ones that i have flashed via clockwork mod, i did have android 4.0 running on it then i rebooted and every app was missing , after that i went back to stock then started from scratch then tried to install a zip and now every time it boots up everything just force closes then the device reboots (tried rebooting into safe mode but still no luck , but any help would be appreciated (note: i also have tried re partiting MAGLDR but doesent seem to work) also these are roms im trying to install via NAND for some reason the ones from native sd dont boot even after being partitioned properly
My Friend ... What is the phone ? ... I haven't heard about that before ... But any way what if you try CLK ? ... How Does It Work ? ... Or Black LK ? ... Or Stuck WM With SD Android ? ... Or Dual- Boot Android SD With WPH ... Maybe they Should Help ...

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

galuh

Sep 19, 2010
Malang
My Friend ... What is the phone ? ... I haven't heard about that before ... But any way what if you try CLK ? ... How Does It Work ? ... Or Black LK ? ... Or Stuck WM With SD Android ? ... Or Dual- Boot Android SD With WPH ... Maybe they Should Help ...

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

that's right be more spesific dude,before install please read OP post carefully for your succeeded installation,and yes there was another version of HD2 http://pdadb.net/index.php?m=specs&id=2192&c=telstra_htc_hd2_t9193_htc_leo

Reactions: hitman1376

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Thanks My friend ... but What's the differance between this and EU HD2 ? ...

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

The difference is that one is branded by Telesa and EU not. The problem is that some Carriers made hardware restrictions on they phones and they can't be unlocked or the owners face problem to install commons Roms. Never had that one in my hand so I don't know really where is the problem exactly.

Last edited:
Reactions: hitman1376

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
Thanks eclyptos ...

The difference is that one is branded by Telesa and EU not. The problem is that some Carriers made hardware restrictions on they phones and they can't be unlocked or the owners face problem to install commons Roms. Never had that one in my hand so I don't know really where is the problem exactly.
Thanks My dear friend ... :good: ... Will look at its board and give my idea in some days ...

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

galuh

Sep 19, 2010
Malang
hi i have a telstra htc hd2 and for some reason i cant install android nand roms properly i can use DFT Flashables ones fine but not ones that i have flashed via clockwork mod, i did have android 4.0 running on it then i rebooted and every app was missing , after that i went back to stock then started from scratch then tried to install a zip and now every time it boots up everything just force closes then the device reboots (tried rebooting into safe mode but still no luck , but any help would be appreciated (note: i also have tried re partiting MAGLDR but doesent seem to work) also these are roms im trying to install via NAND for some reason the ones from native sd dont boot even after being partitioned properly

Have you done the HSPL?i'm just wondering that you are not the only one who holding telstra HD2 and your problem look like u missed one of the installation procedure,if it is because the device carier,must be someone else with same device like yours will post the same problem

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

With Best Wishes
    Hitman1376​

that's right be more spesific dude,before install please read OP post carefully for your succeeded installation,and yes there was another version of HD2 http://pdadb.net/index.php?m=specs&id=2192&c=telstra_htc_hd2_t9193_htc_leo
    Thanks My friend ... but What's the differance between this and EU HD2 ? ...

With Best Wishes
    Hitman1376​